A Whole New World

Third Person POV
-

The Madrigals were walking towards the same spot Dolores was standing by to listen for the other Encanto.

"Ughhh, are we there yet?" Camilo complained, before walking through a spider web and spitting dramatically.

"ÆHA, UGH! Whyd it have to be so far?"

"Camilo stop complaining. We're almost there." Dolores spoke as moved some leaves.

"So, are we sure about going to these, basically strangers's village and leaving our Encanto?" Luisa asks Alma.

"I left some people in charge. It'll be fine. Plus, what's a small vacation away?" Alma responds.

"I'm surprised. I thought you wouldn't want to try visiting, or even talk to these new people." Julieta says.

"Well, I guess my fear has lifted a bit from going outside our walls." Alma speaks.

"We're here." Dolores interrupts, as everyone looks around.

It was a nice area, vibrant grass and tall trees. A small river were you could completely see the floor of the river. Different colored leaves and bushes flow as the wind strangely starts moving a bit harsher.

Everyone stands close as they wait. Suddenly the ground beneath them starts shaking as rocks moves them quickly, but still safely.

They finally all reach an area where all they could see were trees. Very large trees. They all stand there awkwardly waiting for something to happen.

"So- uh- labyrinth of trees?" Mirabel speaks before they hear a loud noise.

"They are moving." Dolores says as she hears the trees moving quickly.

The trees reveal a clear path to the brand new village. Lots of houses and buildings, until at the end of the path was a large castle.

"Woah.." Camilo breathes as everyone looks in awe.

They are moved forward by the ground again reaching in a bit further. Basically the Earth telling them to start walking.

They reach further in until someone seems to be walking down from the sky, drawing their way down.

"Look!" Dolores points as everyone's heads turn to look.

A girl with dark skin and hair up in a braided pony tail was using a magical pen to draw a flowing piece of ink to slide her way down gracefully. She was wearing black pants, a white button down shirt and a blue poncho, with a special design on it relating to their gift.

She lands in front and motions to her village.

"Welcome to my home, the Asombrosa!"(Meaning amazing in spanish) As she motions behind her with a dramatic gesture. She spins and draws a bridge and quickly leads them to the large castle. Behind them, Camilo notices the trees being moved back to the way they were positioned before.

"I'll be your tour guide, we see you as our amazing guests, we welcome you to stay in our castle, extra rooms were made by the house itself for each one of you. My name is Taika Arias." She speaks looking back as she draws, ending by landing in front of the castle and waiting for everyone to react to everything.

"Wow.." Mirabels stands in shock looking up at the house.

"Beautiful!" Pepa says, making a rainbow above herself.

"Woah.." Dolores points up at at the detail and designs around the entire house as Antonia follows.

"I'm Alma, the abuela of the Madrigals." She walks up to Taika shaking her hands.

"Amazing! I've heard of you from my sister!" She shakes her hand back as they let go and turn to face the other family members of the Madrigals.

"These are my three children. Bruno, Pepa, and Julieta. Julietas Children, Mirabel, Isabela, and Luisa."

Taika walks up to the three enthusiastically,

"Ahh yes! The amazing Bruno who can see the future i've heard!" Bruno smiles nervously as attention is brought to him.

"Oh and Pepa! Can control the weather! Awesome!" Pepa smiles.

"Julieta! Can heal you with a meal! And her kids! Isabela, and can make flowers bloom! And Luisa! Super strong. And Mirabel, saved the miracle right?"

Alma questions, "How do you know all this already?"

"Well my sisters, Mariah," as she says that Mariah opens the tall doors of the castle, she had mixed skin color, wore a magenta dress with her hair clipped back into a bun. ",She can sense vibrations, she accidentally read Dolores's mind so yeah. She thought to tell us all, just so introductions won't be too necessary."

"Oh well, its a pleasure to meet you. I have a similar gift and hearing everything!" Dolores shakes Mariah's hand.

"Mariah is deaf. But she sensed you speak! She can send vibrations to your head to know what she's saying!" Taika explains as she gestures as if her sister is amazing.

'It's nice to meet you too Dolores Madrigal.' Mariah sends to her as Dolores smiles. Sure hearing everything was cool but she wishes she couldn't hear anything too.

"Your gifts are all awesome! Especially the shape shifting one! Which was.. Camilo?" Taika says as she looks around.

Camilo hears his name and zones back in, shape shifting to look like Taika.

"Of course! I know I know, i'm amazing."
Everyone chuckles as Camilo shape shifts back into himself.

"Now, as i show you the house i'll introduce you to everyone along the way. Then by the end of the tour, we'll all have a nice dinner. Sound good everyone?"

Everyone agrees as Taika starts the tour. Everyone already amazed by the two Ariases introduced. Seemingly enough they are kind and very welcoming. Everyone couldn't wait to meet the rest.

The family already saw some similarities between the two families. Taika clearly being the 'entertainer' and Mariah being 'the quiet but kind' one.

-

Sorry for you and camilo still not meeting, tryina make it go slow! after all the hashtag says slowburn so. Don't worry! next chapter you two will finally meet :)