Strange

Third POV
-

"You're acting strange." Y/N had her arms crossed as she looked at Taika. She wore a simple blue suit with a black tie and white button up shirt under.

"What do you mean?" The shakiness in her voice only made Y/N more curious.

"Whats wrong?"

The day of Camilos birthday, August 12th. The party was going to be big. Its done in Encanto where basically the whole village is coming, plus some people from Asombrosa.

Taika shifted nervously avoiding eye contact, "Nothing, just heard some.. rumors."

"Don't lie, my ghosts would've told me if something was going on. Why so shifty?"

"Well-"

The doors behind them opened as Isabela walked in to bring everyone to the party.

Taika sighed in relief at the fact she no longer had to be confronted by her cousin. The only thing left was to make sure she avoided ever seeing a certain person.

-
Y/N walked into the party with Isa and Taika. She looked around, but each time her head almost turned a certain direction she was always dragged away.

"Y/N! Uh- look! Cupcakes!"

"How about we dance?"

"Dont look that way!"

"Why?"

"Uh-"

Everyone seemed so strange. She tried finding Camilo to finally wish him a proper birthday, after they talked together during that adventure she didn't see him again.

She tried walking towards the other side of the room but was always sneakily put back to where she began by her friends and family.
-

She grabbed a drink as she stood and looked around and suddenly was turned to see Mirabel nervously smiling.

"Hey! So uh, lets talk!"

Mirabel lead Y/N to a quieter part of the house, she shut the door and turned.

"So uh- what's up?"

"I need you to confirm. Do you like Camilo? Yes or no?"

"No! For gods sake- no."

"Okay- then i guess you wont mind that."

"Mind what?"

"Ehh-"

"Everyone gather round!"

Alma called as people walked towards a large table.

Y/N walked past Mirabel and looked at Camilo awkwardly sitting in a chair while people sang happy birthday to him.

She giggled at his awkwardness until something so strange happened it made her pause suddenly.

Flair walked next to Camilo and kissed him on the cheek.

Y/Ns face shifted into a confused one as she began questioning in her head.

Camilo look at Flair with an unreadable face as Alma walked next to them both.

"Happy birthday, now let the party commence." Everyone cheered and laughed as they moved towards the dance floor.

As everyone walked Y/N stood there still confused, the load of people walking past her making her hair move gently with the wind people made while walking.

She finally stood alone as she stared at Camilo and Flair.

Flair looked up from Camilo and smirked.

"You said I could have him. Why so confused?"