Prologue

It all started with a single immortal mother gave birth to 3 twin sons. She loved her middle child very much, while she disliked the oldest and the youngest one. She was willing to use her surname to give her middle child a birth name, Wei Ying and courtesy name, Wei Wuxian. She adored him so much.

There was a reason why was she dislike the other son of hers. First of all, the oldest one. He was too loud and couldn't even keep quite at all, pretty much a troublemaker for the mother. And the second, the youngest. Even though he was very quite and timid like his elder brother, but the eyes! What the hell was wrong with his eyes being born like this? Right eye represented a crimson red colour and left eye represented her eyes colour, which is starry dark brown, like the oldest child. No way she would keep that child, if only he took his father's and Wei WuXian's which represented purplish grey eyes that willingly shine under the moon. Everyone would look him as a monster. Besides, both of them didn't have silver core to keep them immortality.

In this world, silver core only can get from their family genes and it connects to the soul and the original body only. Only rare chance of them to born without silver core, that explained why was she react like that. They can stop ageing or continue ageing whenever they want to once they feel they have silver core within them.

She had to abandon the oldest one somewhere on the river and the youngest one by near the house that within family. Little did you know that she made a little mark, more like a little tattoo on very top of their right forehead before she completely separated them from each other, who knows that they might meet again in the future. The oldest one had "一" which represented one, the middle one, Wei Wuxian, had "二" which represented two and the youngest one had "三", which represented three.

After a few years, 5 years old Wei Wuxian happily lived with his mother. Her mother once told him that he was supposed to have 2 brothers but they sadly couldn't survive and live in a better place which he actually believed in his mother. She was also not regretting it and proud that she loved this only child as he already felt a silver core within him at the age of 4 and also know how to stop ageing. She was indeed love this child.

One day, the mother felt unease that she has to put his child an unconscious spell that he would only wake up once someone woke him up. But sadly, her mother didn't returned. She died. Leaving her child there for years that couldn't even count for how long... More than 800 years?

He woke up by someone unfamiliar. He stood up in alert as that person trying to reach out to him. He accused that the people in his house attempting robbery. So he jumped out of a window, ignoring his injuries and ran fast as he could until he tired. He didn't know how to find his mother as...

...

...

... Wait, how does his mother look again? How can he not remember everything, including his own mother?! He panicked as he didn't notice a dog slowly approaching him. Even though the dog looked harmless and only hungry, he was scared. He still panicked at everything. Everything around him is very unfamiliar to him. He immediately stood up and ran.

Ran.

Ran.

Ran until he passed out.

---

A/N: yooo finally the intro has finished😎
and yes, a bad memory wei wuxian as usual haha
ofc, the mother of theirs is such a pickery that she only keep wei wuxian, the perfect child
AND also, just a reminder that everything in this fanfic are non canon. So guys please-

See u guys in next chapter and im truly deeply sorry for my grammar
(676 words)