-cute warning-

HI GUYS
UMM I'M SORREY FOR NOT UPDATING
i just didn't have any motivation, yk those days..
ANYWAYS HERE ARE SOME CUTE THINGS HARRY WOULD DO IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP :3

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

-cuddles, CUDDLES AND SO MANY CUDDLES (since life wasn't easy for him and he keeps losing people he finds comfort in your arms, or holding you in his arms).

- OK OK IMAGINE YALL TRYING TO HAVE A SECRET RELATIONSHIP, AND SO HE HOLDS YOUR PINKY FINGER WHILE WALKING TROUGH CLASS SAYING oh they won't notice (they noticed)

- PLAYING WITH HIS MESSY HAIR AHHH - At first he'd find it weird , but as soon  you start slowly combing his hair with your fingers, he would feel his heart melt at your touch. For him that's one thing that makes him calm down (and fall asleep)

- When you get anxiety attacks in class even tho he can't do much since it's in public , he would put his hand on your thigh to stop your leg from shaking, or squeeze your hand for comfort. Trying to tell you that everything would be fine.

-DETENTIONS OMG. I feel like if you got a detention Harry would do the stupidest thing on earth just to be with you in detention. He'd also escape his detentions to find you so yall can go to Hogsmeade with his cloak ( this bitch🙄)

- RANDOM DATES. He seems like that kind of guy who just comes up to you and says : " date, 5pm , Hogsmeade, don't be late." AND HE RUNS AWAY BEFORE U CAN SAY NO.

- Harry is blind af, you'd take his glasses so he can't catch you stealing his hodies ( WHICH YOU DO TOO OFTEN)

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

AHHH I HAVE AN IDEA FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER
prepare..for fluff..

Word count : 292