Hate me?

Year : 5th
House : Gryffindor
Family : Riddle ( yes ik it is messed up but trust me here)
Blood staus : Pureblood/halfblood/muggleborn 

Third person

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

You're a new student at hogwarts, you don't know anyone. While the others don't even want to get to know you. Since  you were a Riddle everyone assumed that you're like The You Know Who. But you were nothing like your father. And even your house says differently. Still everyone thought you are there just to spy on them and give all the info you catch to Voldemort. That's why u were always alone.

It was very difficult for the boys to stay away from you since most of them fancied you, you and your attitude. They still tried to keep a huge distance for you but would still stare at you when they thought u don't notice it.

However you did..

One day you were sitting in the library doing your charms homework, it was a hard subject yet you found it fascinating. When you finally finished your work and started packing to leave. But, before u could even get up u heard a voice coming in your direction.

" Hi " said a boy with messy raven hair and circular glasses. Of course u recognized one and only Harry Potter, but why would he be talking to you? You looked around yourself and realized that you are the only person in this library.....how long were you doing that homework?

You finally replied "uhm...hey?" when you made sure he was approaching you.

"Not so excited to talk huh? I could come back later if you-" he tried but you cut him off with a "No, I am just wondering why are you talking to me" ,  said Y/n while  finishing with packing and made some place for him to sit.

"Well, I could tell that you aren't used to talking to people here" said the emerald eyed boy while he sat in the now free spot next to you. "Still don't understand why do all of them hate you, they haven't even tried having a normal conversation with you."

Your eyes widened at his response , you looked in front of yourself and said " I don't understand why are you talking to me at first place, after all you should be the one that hates me the most."

"And why would I hate you? You never did anything wrong to me, it is all your father who is on me. Since the day u came to this school I always wanted to talk to you, but my friends said it was "illegal". But I was wondering, I was curios and I couldn't let anyone judge you anymore before knowing your backstory." He said while checking you out up and down. " Nice you seem, hopefully u won't kill me"

At this point you were shocked, you let out a little smile before responding.
"No I won't that is my fathers job, after all I don't know why does he hate you for no reason.." 

He looked at you and smiled. " I knew you weren't evil, I mean you are a gryffindor after all."

"I'm glad your predictions were right, now I got to go. As u should too, you don't wanna be seen with me they will start hating you too Potter."  Said Y/n with a weak smile while getting up.

"They can't hate the cHoSEn oNE." you punched his shoulder playfully giving him a grin.
"Oh and," he continued, " we shouldn't be on last name bases , that's what I use with people I despise and that is not you Y/n." He said with a smirk while Y/n stared at him. God how did you never notice how pretty he was until now. You realized you're checking him out  so you quickly broke the now ,glaring. He realized it too and quickly looked away.

Y/n finally spoke up. "Ok HARRY, see you tomorrow" 

Harry got up and replied with : "Of course u will darling, I've seen your struggle with homework.." Said boy with a stupidly cute scar on his forehead and slightly giggled.  "I'm free tomorrow if you need help."

You walked up closer to him and said : "Tomorrow same place, at the sime time, oki?" Y/n shivered a little cause of how red he was, how wouldn't he be? He was only inches apart which  could already mean that he agrees with the plan. To not seem distracted with the distance between you two, Harry nodded. "Good" You said as u walked out of the classroom, with the sound of your heels echoing the hallways .

Raven haired boy stood there, processing everything, changing his mood from confused to very happy and excited.

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

HEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE STARTING OFF WITH A LITTLE EASY SCENES 

HII AGAIN WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND WELCOME TO THIS BOOK FULL OF ONE SHOTS!! 
WAAAAAAAH IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS I HAVE SO MANY CUTE,AS WELL AS SPICY IDEAS HEHE YK WHAT I MEAN.
HOPE THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE WILL READ MY BOOK AND FIND IT INTERESTING
IDK WILL I DO A PART 2 BUT TELL ME IF YALL WANT IT ANYTHING FOR THIS WONDERFUL WATTPAD PEOPLE
THAT BE IT GUYS CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Word count : 895