drunk but honest (2)

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

Y/n woke up the next morning with sunlight spreading throughout the room. While a certain raven haired boy was still sleeping on her chest firmly holding her.

She slowly started playing with his hair, messing it up and then putting it back in place.

As she kept doing that she noticed that the boy was waking up and stirring around, so she held him even closer to prevent any movement.

He opened his eyes to be met with her hand on his hair and arm around his waist, holding him.

"Y/n..?" Harry asked, lifting his head up to look at you.

"The one and only, queen."

"How can you be like that at 8am."

"Talent, a word you're unfamiliar of."

"I'm the chosen one if I have anything that is talent"

"How can you be so proud at 8am?"

Harry chuckled, nuzzling his head in her neck, smelling her perfume.

"What are you doing here? Not that I mind of course." He said slightly smirking while Y/n hit his arm.

"Well, 'the  chosen one'" Y/n mocked him. "You, asked me to stay after you were drunk as hell, and started begging for me."  She could literally feel his blush on her neck, although she decided not to tease him.

"Y/n..?"

"Hmm?"

"What did I exactly say."

Y/n giggled at his flustered expression. "Better ask me what you didn't say, the list would be shorter."

Harry covered his face in embarrassment. The girl he liked has seen him drunk- wow.

"Did I by any chance umm...confess something..?"
He was really hoping for a negative answer. This is not how he wanted her to find out.

"Well if calling me 'good girl' is a confession then you did."

"I- said that?"

"Mhm...why so shy now Potter hmm? Where is the confidence from last night?"

"Y/n I am SO SO sorry you have no idea-" Harry was cut of by Y/n smirking at him.

"It's okay, I liked drunk Harry very much. He's real fun."

Harry did a fake offended gasp. "YOU DON'T THINK I'M FUN SOBER?!"

"No no, I didn't say that Harold-"

"I don't care, you HURT my feelings." Harry said dramaticly and turned his back to her.

"But I thought you were the chosen one.."

"YEAH! CHOSEN ONE ALSO HAS FEELINGS *fake sob*"

Y/n just carried on, not believing how big of a drama queen he is.

She put her arm on his shoulder, coming closer.
"How can I make it up to you." She did her best puppy eyes for this.

"Kiss"

Her eyes widened.

"Wot?"

"Kiss...now!"

"Omg fine, such an attention seeker."

"No 'm not."

"shut up."

Y/n turned him on his back, carresing his cheek for  a few seconds grinning at his childish smile.

As she went to kiss his cheek, Harry was faster. He moved his head and caught her lips, pulling her closer by her cheeks.

She didn't pull away. Y/n always wanted this.
But what she didn't know what Harry had dreamt of this moment for years.

Once they pulled away for oxygen Y/n acted like she wasn't happy, while in reality her heart was beating so fast she wondered how can he not hear it.

"HARRY!" she playfully slapped his red cheek, gently though. Y/n didn't want to ever hurt him.

"OMG- DID U JUST HIT THE CHOSEN ONE?!?!?"

"WELL YEAH WHAT WAS THAT - Y/n said reffering to the kiss - ABOUT?"

"SHOVE OFF YOU LIKED IT."

"HARRY!"

While Harry was literally dying of laughter, Y/n now hid her face in his neck. Hoping for him to never see her like this.

I guess this was Harry's way of confessing.

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

HI, IT'S ME AGAIN
HOW IS YOU
I'm writing this on a very rainy day although its SUMMER!!

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART 2 AND THAT I ENDED IT GOOD.

THATS IT FOR NOW BYE LUVS

(9k ARE U FUKDJSHWIDHW- WHAT? TYSM I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH ME IS HAPPY)

LUVV <333

Word count: 683