Our time

Year: 6th
House: Hufflepuff
Blood status: Muggle - born
Family: Diggory

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

Y/n was resting on her  boyfriend's bed waiting for him to finish with his practice. Harry now had practices everyday so Y/n and him barely spent time together.

But Y/n wasn't mad, she knew Harry was competitive especially since the final game was against Slytherin. He wouldn't like to lose against them. Although Y/n had to be supportive whatever happened.

She secretly liked when Harry would lose his games. Then he'd be angry so she had to calm him down. He was so hot when mad Y/n thought.

Today his practice was supposed to finish at 5pm, so they would have an hour together since Y/n had a girls night with Hannah Abbott at 6pm.

Y/n was sad when she realised that Harry decided to make the practice longer. Their time was gone.

He arrived in his dorm at 5:55pm and found Y/n getting ready to leave.

"Darling I'm so sorry but I had to make the practice longer. We need to win."

Y/n decided to play with him so she ignored. She just kept staring at the mirror adjusting her necklace.

"Darling?" He noticed she was struggling with the necklace, so he reached over and helped her.

Y/n allowed him, but still acting like he wasn't there.

She grabbed her bag and started walking to the door.

Harry grabbed her waist before she could leave and turned her around facing him.

"Where are you going? Aren't we having our time?"
He asked narrowing his eyebrows curiously.

"Well now I'm going to have my time with Hannah,  since you had your time at the practice."

"Can you cancel?"

"No, like you told me when I asked you to cancel the practice once."

He just stared at her, with guilt in his eyes.

"Well I have to go now, bye darling." She mocked him, turned around and left.

Hannah was in the common room waiting for her. Her face lit up when she saw her.

"Y/n!" Hannah ran towards Y/n and hugged her.

"Hi Hannah, you ready?"

"Born ready."

Two friends were about to climb up to their dorms until they heard a door open. They turned around to see boy with scar and glasses standing there.

"Sorry Hannah but I'll have to steal her from you."

Hannah gave Y/n a sad look.

"No he won't, let's go Hannah."

"Let me please have some time with you, you two can hang out tommorow. Please?" Harry formed puppy eyes and he knew that it was her weak spot.

"It's alright Y/n." Hannah spoke up. "I'll see you tommorow."

"I'm sorry about him." Y/n looked at him, like she was planning how to murder him.

Hannah whispered something in Y/n's ear that Harry couldn't hear. She only smiled.

Hannah left the room and Y/n approached her boyfriend. Now she was standing in front of him staring in his eyes. Harry was scared of what she might say.

"You're really selfish you know."

"If selfish means deeply in love with you then yes I am selfish."

Y/n rolled her eyes and spoke up again.

"I wonder how mad you would be if I showed up and ruined your practice."

"Honestly you should show up sometime, I need something to stare at." He smirked pulling her closer now, chest to chest.

"Aren't you supposed to stare at the golden snitch?" Y/n said playfully while wrapping her hands around his neck and brushing his hair with her fingers.

"You are my golden snitch love." Harry responded flirty making her giggle. When Y/n didn't notice he picked her up making her laugh even harder.

While they were heading to the boys dormitories they entered the Gryffindor common room. Ron and Hermione were sitting near the fireplace. Both of his friends looked at Harry carrying still laughing Y/n. He noticed their questioning faces and said:

"Look guys, I caught my snitch!"

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

HEYYY GUYYSSS WELCOME
HOW IS U TODAY?

I HOPE YALL LIKED THE CHAPTER CAUSE HONESTLY IT'S  NOT ONE OF MY BEST.

Just imagine Harry losing his game...and he uses you as his stress relief..

K I'LL STOP

BTW TYSM FOR 650+ READS IT'S CRAZY HOW I GAINED MORE THAN 100 READERS OVER NIGHT

LUV YALL AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

Word count: 740