You're still mine

Year: 6th
House: your house
Family: y/l/n
Blood status: free choice

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

It was a few months after you and Harry broke up.
You couldn't say it was easy, but you could not forgive him either.

You both were in an incredible pain filled with tears and sadness. Nothing was the same anymore.

He missed you. He missed the way you talk, laugh even breathe. He loved every single thing about you, you were his miss perfect.

The way you used to make him feel like no one else even tried to. When he thought he was alone you were always there to cheer him up in the darkest times.

He knew he fucked up, could never forgive himself.

Harry kissed Romilda Vane.

Under the love potion he says, however you didn't believe him. You knew for how long she was flirting with him. You thought she had won him over.

Why did you miss him?
No idea.
But you weren't planning on forgiving him.

He tried to talk to you a few times yes, all he did is drive you apart away from him.

This was your night to show him who you are without him. That you are not someone who locks themselfs in the bathroom and cry all night long. Pathetic.

You found a date. He wasn't very popular but he was handsome. You were sure you're going to make Harry jealous.

{pick your dress for the party}