Night Sides

House : Hufflepuff
Year : 5th
Family : Diggory
Blood status : pureblood

3RD POV

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

Night.

How to explain it? It is as mysterious as Dumbledore, and as dark as our darkest secrets.
Nights have good and bad sides.

The better one, of course fun activities that fulfill your soul, such as stargazing, long night walks and so..

Bad side well I think you already know.

Being alone, in the dark, feeling unsafe, scared.
Even worse is when you're  sleeping , all that follows you in your dreams. Better say nightmares.

After at least one of these, the entire night changes, and you can hardly fall asleep again.

Guess who was having this bad side of the night.

None other than Harry Potter.

He woke up in late hours, another nightmare chasing after him. Making him feel useless or.. less powerful perhaps.

No one wanted to listen to him. No one wanted to believe him..or were they just scared to believe him, were they scared of the truth so they decided to call him a liar?

Whatever it was, it didn't work. Harry felt guilty for everything that is happening to people around him. He couldn't explain it, like he felt

Angry

He turned on the lamp next to him, covered in sweat. Feeling as if he was about to collapse. What if Voldemort jumps out from nowhere and attacks him? Harry was almost sure that will not happen but hey, you never know.

He didn't feel exactly safe.

Good thing here is, he wasn't THAT unlucky. He had this one person. Person who he felt safe with. Person who didn't judge him. Person who was scared just like him, but never failed to make him feel better.

Y/n... the girl he would wish for to always be next to him and never leave his side.

Y/n and Harry had this friendship where they promised each other to be there no matter what.
Of course both liked the other, and it's not like they didn't want to say it... it's just there was never the right time.

Anyways back to Harold.

He is already on the way to Y/n's room.
Desperate to tell her everything that happened in his dream, to ask for advice, or just snuggle close to her really.

She was his safe person.

Harry stood in front of the door thinking of a good way to enter someones dorm in 2 am.

Well, he didn't get any idea on how to do so... because it doesn't exist so  he just entered.

Y/n was still awake, on her bed, reading a book.

The moment he closed the door her eyes met his, and looked at them like he is her entire world and that she is ready to kill if someone hurt him.

"H-harry?" Y/n asked , her voice breaking, but still running up to him to investigate.

"Y/n.."  Harry caught Y/n in his arms, grabbing tightly like she was about to leave.

"I-"

"I know darling, I know you don't have to explain yourself. Go lay there."

After being cut off Harry just slowly nodded and headed over to her bed.

Y/n grabbed two extra pillows from her closet and put them under Harry's head. She wanted him to feel comfortable with her.

Harry smiled at the girl and positioned his head on the pillow.

Not so long after she joined him, placing his head on her chest, putting one hand in his hair, while the other one was interlocked with his.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Y/n asked with a soft voice after kissing his scar.

Harry blushed at sudden contact and hid his head in her neck, nodding no.

The girl chuckled not wanting to make fun of him right now.

"Alright then sweet dreams love, we will talk tommorow."

After that she turned the light off, kissed his temple one more time and slowly scratching his head to make him fall asleep quicker.

And it worked, for Harry this night switched from bad to good very fast.

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

UHMM... HI-
yes that's me omg sorry for not updating, guess it was just a lack of motivation and time.
i REALLLLYYYY HOPE THAT THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT IF IT DOESN'T.. well rip :(.

LUV YOU ALL AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS <333 CYAA

Word count : 730