Bet.

Year : 5th
House : Slytherin
Family : Greengrass
Blood status : Purblood

Y/n's POV

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

I was in a perfect relationship with no other than the Chosen One himself.

Yes, for some reason he did like me even though I was a Slytherin. Firstly I was shocked of course because he hates Slytherins, but I quickly got used to it.

Our relationship was a secret for nearly full 2 months. We couldn't hide it anymore, people already started getting suspicious. After a long time they accepted us as a couple.

Everything was going great. Harry was a loving boyfriend. Every week we would go out on dates in Hogsmeade. Sometimes we would sneak under Harry's cloak past the curfew and go stargazing on the Astronomy tower. That was my and his favourite pary of the day.

Until, one day I was going to the boys dormitories to do my homework with Harry. Before entering I heard him and Ron speak.

"So when are you gonna tell her mate?" Asked Ron.

"Tell her what?" I heard my boyfriends voice it sounded really upset.

"About the bet."

I could feel my heart sink. Something I was hoping not to hear, i just did.

No no no no Harry would never right?

"Honestly I don't even want to tell her.."

So that was it huh?
He had just confirmed that all I am is a bet.
Stupid bet, so he would show his masculinity.
Didn't he do that when he fought Voldemort?

Oh yeah, the Chosen One can't be a coward. He had to accept the dare. His "hero" instincts kicked in.

Our entire relationship was a lie.
The person I thought loved me, betrayed me.
Out of everyone it was him.

I have no idea from where, I just had gained confidence and burst trough the door ready to confront him.

I entered the room and  Harry stood up imediately going towards me.

"Hi lo-"

"Don't "love" me. I know. I was never your love. I was just a short phase you can easily get over with. After you finish your bet of course."

I said making sure he heard "bet". Cause I wasn't going to repeat myself. I wasn't going to explain myself to him ever in my life.

His eyes widened, but before Harry could say anything Ronald spoke up.

I totally forgot that he was here.

"Well, erm- I will leave now...good luck mate"

And with that, he left.

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

HEY YALL IT'S ADDISON RAE.

YK LMAO IM NOT ADDISON (sorry to disappoint yall) WELCOME TO MY NEW CHAPTER.

SORRY FOR BEING OFFLINE FOR A LONG TIME AND SORRY BECAUSE I WILL LEAVE YALL WAIT FOR PART 2 AND 3

YES I FIGURED THERE WILL BE 3 CHAPTERS
SECOND ONE WILL BE POSTED TOMMOROW MAKE SURE TO ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A REMINDER.

THIS WAS IT FOR THE FIRST PART, CYA  TOMMOROW LUVS <<3

Word count : 489