Admire you

Year : 3rd

Family : Malfoy

Bloodstatus : Pure-blood
House : Slytherin

THERE IS MORE POV'S  CAUSE I CANT WRITE IN JUST ONE OFC

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

Finally it's Friday. Another busy week is over. You still had so homework to do, but once you finish you are free. You didn't even care about grades, it's your parents who did.

They wanted your and Draco's reputation to be perfect. "We have to act as who we are, purebloods." they would say all the time. So just to keep that stupid reputation perfect you had extra classes and even played quidditch, exhausting. Harry noticed that, that's why one evening you received a letter from him: 

"meet me near the black lake at 6pm,
don't be late like always

- your DEAR Harry"

You laughed a bit before grabbing your jacket and leaving your dorm in a hurry.
Shit, 5:55pm you were going to be late.
You started running faster trough really shocking empty corridors. While running you thought why did he invite you over there.

Soon as you approached The Black Lake you saw Harry in his deep thoughts, like always.
You slowly sneaked behind him and jumped on his back, him almost falling in the lake.

" AHHhHh!" You laughed at his girly scream

" What was that for?" He turned back to you and looked down in your eyes.

"Getting you back for when you scared me at the library."

" Good one, but I will need you to jump back on." He responded and I narrowed my eyebrows.

"You will see." Without wanting to ask any more questions I did as he said, jumped back on his back. He started running like he's being chased by Voldemort or something.

Anyways, we arrived on a little field next to The Black Lake. He put me back to the ground.
When he moved to the side I finally spotted it, a picnic blanket with flowers and loads of snacks. A few candles, and my favorite book. Oh my god. I didn't even notice that my jaw was dropped. He really did this all by himself, and for me? 

" I see your breath is taken." He smirked placing his hands on my shoulders. I finally found the words to speak.

" Yeah with a reason, it's so beautiful Harold.." On the nickname he playfully hit my arm, I interrupted with a question.

"How long did it take you to make this..." Admiring every detail once again I asked.

" Well since you've been busy with school I don't see you much often and.. those times when I do, I wanna make them special." His words melted my heart. I jumped  and wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him tightly.

Harry immediately responded with hugging me even tighter and pulling me in by my waist. I kissed his cheek after a while and his face changed into the colour of a tomato.

'Come on' He whispered in my ear before running onto the blanket, patting the seat next to him.
We both enjoyed the moment wishing it wouldn't have to end. We laughed, mentioned some stories from the past, ate the snacks. Harry found a flower and placed it behind my ear.

" You're cute" He smiled at my expression.

" Don't you dare say it in front of Draco." I warned him.

"Ok now I will." We both laid on the blanket dying of laughter.

It was night time, we just noticed that. Staring in the night sky a long silence went on. I finally spoke up.

" The sky is beautiful."

" Yeah I guess, but I like to admire you more."

"Oh really, why is that?"

" Cause you are beautiful, and I enjoy admiring beautiful people."

" Well you should look at me more, I like feeling your eyes on me."

With that I climbed on him, my legs both on each side  of his waist. My arms resting on his chest.
Harry looked at me, not knowing what is happening he stared at my arms, until my eyes found his.

"Yeah that's right Potter look at me." I moved closer to his face, we were now inches apart.

" Wish I could feel with my vision."

" You'll feel something now." 

I somehow got the courage to close the space between us.

The kiss was soft, but his lips were softer. After around 30 seconds with me messing his hair up and Harry wanting more we finally pulled away. I laid on his chest now, hugging him tightly. He did the same placing light kisses on my forehead while rubbing my back.

" I liked what I felt, very much."

" So desperate for me huh?" 

" You're the one who kissed me remember?"

" Yeah you're the one who wanted it." 

" Your kisses are always welcome don't worry love."

"Good, cause I will repeat it." 

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

IDK WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER, HONESTLY I HAD DRAFTS BUT I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS.
Imagine what happened after Draco found out Potter kissed his sister oml..-
IN MY OPINION 3RD YEAR HAROLD IS SO FRICKING ADORABLE ( it's not like he's not always adorable).

Bonus: IMAGINE HARRY WITH WET MESSY HAIR AND JUST A TOWEL AROUND HIS BODY...( YES I AM OBSESSED LEAVE ME ALONE).

HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER CYA LATER LUVS <<3

Word count : 891