Attention.

Year : 5th
House : Slytherin
Family : Nott
Blood status : Pureblood

(You two are dating here)

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

It was a rainy day.
Very cold indeed. Practices were canceled cause of rain, which leads you to spending more time with your wonderful boyfriend.

After dinner , he basically just pulled you with him to his dorm. Since all the drama that was happening with Voldemort, Dumbledore was ignoring him. Umbitch torturing him everyday.
The only thing he had left was you. You were the only person who really understand every his little need.

When you two arrived into Harry's dorm, which was very warm then the temperature outside, he went to take a shower and gave u his hoodie to put it on.

It was a gryffindor one but you didn't mind just cause it smelled like him.

You were waiting for him on his bed.

" What is he doing so long there, he is not a girl come on." , you thought to yourself. Not moments later the door swung open and you saw the chosen one coming ( finally ) . You couldn't believe how hot someone can look.

With his adorable wet messy hair without a shirt on. Gosh you are so lucky.

When Harold saw you on his bed , he quickly put his hoodie on and literally jumped next to you moving your head on his chest.

"Hi love!" he said happily 

" Heyy hottie" you replied while softly smiling as he kissed your forehead. "How was your day?" 

" Honestly not so good I had detention with Umbridge. " Harry rolled his eyes

"Let me see your hand."

"No"

"I said hand, now"

"n-no"

He knew you would grab it anyways, so you did.

"WHAT DID THAT BITCH DO TO YOU?!" you angrily said while putting his hand in yours and kissed it softly.

"Hey it's alright, it will be over soon" Harold replied with soft voice while squeezing your hand which was still holding tightly on his. Kissing your forehead to let you know that he was ok and just wanting cuddles.

You gave him the "are you sure " look as you unwrapped his arm that was around you and pulling him down to your level  so he could be on your chest instead.

He never wanted to let go of you, it was the comfort  he needed. The heat of your body, the way you looked at him, everything about you he liked.

He LOVED you for real.

It was already 30 minutes since you two were cuddling.

You had to go use the bathroom so you gently moved his head of your chest but before u could do or say anything he pulled u back and said:

"Where do you think you're going , leaving me huh?"

"I-i have to.."

"I don't care, back now"

"Darling I was going to the bathroom , I will be right back"

He looked at you with the "seriously?" look

"Ok sorry, come back fast please"

"Oki don't worry me never leaving you" 

" That better be true"

" You know that it is" you said while kissing him and walking of to the bathroom.

Even you were still in the same dorm he missed you.
When you came back he held you even tightly while attacking you with loadsss of kisses.

It is  great thing having him.

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

AYY HOW IS U?

ME KINDA SICK NGL BUT I DECIDED TO WRITE A CHAPTER CAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

ANYWAYS I REALLY IMAGINE THINGS BEING LIKE THIS

PEOPLE WHO FOUND MY STORY HIII!!!
LUV YOU ALL MY HARRY SIMPS AND CYA SOON

Word count: 594