belong with you

House : y/h
Family :  y/l/n
Blood status : harry styles KSHDUSJKAUEH
Year : idk you tell me

(his eyes in the GIF above IM SCREMING FR)

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

Horrible.

The only word perfectly describing your life lately.

Well how wouldn't it be?

After your famous break up with THE Harry Potter things have not been really positive for you.

Everyone glared at you as you walked down the halls of Hogwarts, wanting to capture your reaction and sadness after seeing that Harry found someone else.

The famous redhead who you despised with your entire heart. ( no hate ginerva it's just for the chapter nothing personal)

Actually there was another reason they would stalk you. Because of the person who took Harry's place in your life. The famous Slytherin boy who everyone would say was- and I mean literally

hot.

The boy you moved on with from Harry was none other than Blaise Zabini.

You had to agree, Blaise was damn fine.

Something was still missing though.

Blaise wasn't Harry.

He wasn't sweet on words like Harry was. He didn't compliment you all the time. He didn't check on you million times a day.

You thought to yourself maybe it will take a while for him to get used to this. I mean it's different for everyone. Someone has the ability to show their inside emotions naturally, while someone prefers them hidden more.

However that didn't stop you from going to Slughorns party with him.

Of course he invited the best student in the class, why wouldn't he.

As you were dancing with Zabini you noticed his weird behaviour. Not deciding to worry you just brushed it off, thinking Blaise is just nervous or something.

Moments later he excused himself to the bathroom.

The way he left the room was starting to make you worry. Although you let him go without further questions.

As you turned around the room your eyes were met with a certain emerald ones. Didn't take you long to recognize Harry.

His state was almost as yours, he looked tired. But he also looked like he was trying to hide it.

Ginny wasn't there, you supposed she'll be back like Blaise.

10 minutes.

Many suspicions suddenly appeared, but you kept drinking and talking to people. Searching for the raven haired boy from time to time.

20 minutes.

You now thought he ran away, ditched you or hooked up with someone.

Well little did you know that wasn't far from truth.

Noticing that Potter boy was still waiting for his girlfriend too was enough for you to predict the worst.

You ran out of the ballroom ready to throw a tantrum. Surely that bitch won't take another boyfriend of mine.

Or will she?

Nearing the first cupboard you could already sense that something was going on in there.

Just to make sure you open the door.

...

It seemed like you've closed the cupboard the second you opened it.

Letting out a quite loud sob you ran to your safe place.

The Astronomy Tower.

It was Harry's and yours secret place.

You'd meet up there everyday and just talk about stuff.

Nothing in particular, you just enjoyed each others company.

As you've been running you thought that someone followed you, but that must have been your mind playing with you.

Or not.

Leaning on the railing, tears streaming your cheeks you were met with a hand on your shoulder.

The hand felt familiar, felt...like it should always be there. Like it's meant to caress your skin forever.

Turning around you were met with a raven haired boy, at least 3 inches taller than you, staring down lovingly.

You saw the boy you loved within his eyes.

Harry James Potter.

He cupped your cheeks, wiping your tears smiling at you.

At this point you were confused why wasn't he upset. He seemed very calm for some reason.

You had to ask :

"D-did you see?"

Chuckling lowly the boy responded.

"Mhm sure I did."

This confused you even more.

"And...you're not- mad?"

Harry tucked a hair piece behind your ear and gently whispered.

"Nope. Want to know why?"

You slowly nodded before placing your hand over his, which was still on your cheek.

"Because the second I let go of you I realised we belong together."

He was right.

You did belong together.

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

HOIOIOOIIII ME IS HERE

what a nice chapter to end this month of may huh?

OR NOT??

can we just agree that i'm the CEO of  "or not"

Yes ty

ANYWAYS IT WAS NICE WRITING THIS AND I CAN'T FEEL MY NECK.

WELL GOOD 4 U~

Not very good.

K i'll shut up.

WELP THAT WAS IT CYA IN NEXT CHAPTER <33

Word count : 788