Next to you

This idea just popped up in my head while trying to sleep at 3 a.m so pick anything you want for your family,blood status and house. So lets head to the chapter before i forget.

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

Harry and Y/n.

Their kind of friendship is the one that everyone would like to have. There was no secrets between them, even though both of them had loads of trauma in the past. They felt free to share it with the other, knowing that they are the only person who fully understands them.

Loads of things were really hard to talk about, but both of them still managed to speak about it cause they also knew best advices come from the other one.

Harry and Y/n were together ALL the time.
Classes, weekends, library, whenever really. Enjoying each others presence they would always feel better when spending time together.

Like they were the same person. Really Harry could tell when Y/n isn't feeling good,and so did she.

Think you get it by now.

Probably wondering what do I mean by ALL the time. Well I do mean all the time.

But does that mean they slept together?
No.
Or so I thought.

It was a peaceful night, actually not very peaceful since a thunderstorm arrived. Only person who found that peaceful was Y/n, she enjoyed it.

Wanna know what isn't peaceful?

Harry's  nightmares.

Around 11 p.m while Y/n was blowing of her candles she could hear very loud steps from outside the hallway.

Not even second later the Chosen One stormed in really heavy breathing like he was ready to faint in any second.

Harry slamed the door as he came in, leaning on them. Eyes searching for Y/n.

And there she was, looking at him in concern. Looking at a scared boy, with a scar on his forehead which was barely visiable by his messy hair. His glasses slightly falling off, look closely you will see his emerald eyes. The first thing u notice about him.

Y/n cut off Harry's heavy breathing by her running to him getting even more concerned when she hugged his shaking body.

"HARRY!" She let out a silent sob.

"It's just a nightmare, don't worry." He replied as he pulled her closer to him giving her an 'i'm okay feeling'.

"Nightmare? You are getting these again? Harry I told you to inform me when these happen how else am I gonna help you I-"

Now a little calmer boy cut her off with:

" They were not that bad, not even did my scar hurt...well till now I suppose.."

" Does it hurt really bad?" Y/n said with forming puppy eyes and looking at him curiosly.
Just a nod is all she got in reply.

"Come here poor baby." Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck making him rest his chin on her head.

"Stay here with me tonight huh?"

Another nod but now it was followed with a slight grin on his face. Like he was proud.

"Alright go lay down I'll be right back" Were her words before placing a kiss on his forehead and heading to the bathroom.

Harry stood there for a sec processing what just happened.

When Y/n came back she noticed Harry admiring her from the distance and patiently waiting in her bed.

"You shouldn't have waited for me."

"But I did, now come over here and hug me."

Y/n was pleased by his invitation so she headed right to it. Layed next to him ,placing his head on her chest hugging his "best friend" tightly like he was going to lose her. Y/n wrapped her hands around him making Harry feel comfortable. Last words he heard before falling asleep were:

"Don't worry, I'll always be here"

* : ~  || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

I FIND THIS CUTE IDK FOR U
ANYWAYS I DIDN'T UPDATE SORRY I HAD MANY THINGS GOING ON IN LIFE .

I LOVE WRITING THESE ANYWAYS SOO MUCH

I REALLY HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE SHORTER CHAPTERS

Hope u enjoyed bestaysss
CYAAA I'LL PROBABLY POST AGAIN SOON

Word count: 688