Silence (2)

Since that day the relationship stopped and there was no sign of it getting back again.
You two didn't exactly break up, no one said that it is over. But why did it feel like it?

Harry's POV

Snape finally dismissed the class and everyone was starting to pack. I left the classroom last cause, some other business was more important to me.
Y/n.

Her words, they cut deeper than a knife. Her eyes full of pain and that have hurt more than the slap. I promised her that I'll always be by her side. And what did I do? Replace her with a fucking book. She took all my focus, all I wanted is to talk to her, apologize but she ignored me. It's not like I blame her. Just sometimes I zone out like it happened today.

Y/n was hanging at the slytherin table, with Theodore. She could have talked to anyone but him? Slytherin, Draco's friend. He was just suspicious.

"Harry?" Hermione bring me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I said still wanting to murder Theo but slightly turning my head back to her.

"What's wrong? You keep getting distracted." With my eyes still on Y/n and the slytherin boy I wanted to answer but something caught my eye. He touched her hand. HIS hands were on MY girlfriend. Y/n didn't even seem to notice.

"Nothing Hermione, everything is going great." I fake smiled and stood up to leave, not wanting to participate in the conversation anymore.

Y/n's POV ( in some parts there is 3rd POV) 

Still a long time I haven't talked to Harry. I wanted to keep it that way but he didn't let me, he tried to talk to me a few times but I refused. It was hard not to look at him in class, even worse is that he looked back at me. His jaw clenching, hands in his hair, and his eyes my favorite emerald eyes were different. Was that regret I could see in them? I don't know but I know his eyes were on me loads of times. Think the reason was Theo, my friend. We got awfully close, he was even my potions partner. His advices were also helpful but I felt kinda weird..

Was he flirting with me?
He'd find an excuse to touch me any possible time he could, even if it was just touching my hand. But only when Harry was staring...was Theo trying to get him jealous? Indeed it worked. If stares could kill Theo would definitely be dead.

After a long week I decided to walk to the Black Lake, and get things of my mind a little. Walking past the empty corridors led me outside. Shit it was cold, but It's not like I care. Leading your way past some bushes , couples of trees. The night was very silent, only some owls were awake delivering letters. Only me and them, or so I thought.

There he was just a few meters in front of me, leaning on one tall dark tree looking deep in the grass. A boy with a lightning scar on his face. I couldn't resist but not to stare at him in awe. His cheeks were bright pink, probably cold like yourself, with knees bring up to his chest resting his head.

No no no no this was wrong, I shouldn't be staring. I- I'll just leave he wont even notice. 

FUCK

A branch. He heard it, I stood on it. OH no he got up pointing his wand at me.

"Y-y/n?" His voice cracked like he was about to cry

"Oh don't bother i- I came here but I guess cause you're already here..yeah. I'll leave."
And that's all I wanted, to leave.

But no stubborn Harry as he is walked, well more like ran towards me and said:

"Don't, please, I want you here. We need to talk."

" I said everything I had." I said cooly

"I didn't." Harry said slightly smirking

"Two minutes you have Potter."

He quickly grabbed my hand and in a few seconds I was sitting next to him our backs leaning against the tree. Never letting of my hand, actually he was playing with it while speaking.

"Look, I was dumb, I was playing with the book like a little child. Not even realizing what kind of treasure I am missing out on. That's you love, you were always the one to help me out, you were there for me in the darkest days. There is not such a book that would ever replace your smile, your touch, adorable look in your eyes. You are special to me, and I even got rid of the book. I know I have hurt you, I did let you down, let me make it up. I will never leave you again I love you Y/n I do. And I want you in my life forever." 

These words..melted my heart. Kind of words I thought that would never leave his mouth again. You were basically crying. No you couldn't forgive him that easily, but you liked his words. You came up with something that might make him say that again.

" You know, it hurts to be replaced with  A BOOK." You said as you hit his arm

"Yeah, love I know I didn't realize. I ignored everyone. I was pushing you out of my life, but i hadn't realized that it is impossible to live without you."

I stayed silent, squeezed his hand still in yours.

"Look I know. He is still in your head isn't he? He is playing  with your mind you thought that the book might help you get rid of him. Right?"

Shocked, Harry's lips slightly parted and he nodded.

"I know you would never do that, It was him. I tried to believe that but it sounded so real I-..

"I promise you, never in my life would I ever hurt you on purpose. As I hope the thing with Theo wasn't serious."

Now I was the one who was shocked.

"What? Harry are you jealous?"

"It doesn't matter, as long as I can grab you back in my arms again and never let go. But he wasn't being so friendly, was he?"

"Uhm...no he wasn't. Kinda flirty, randomly taking my hand and-"

"Did he hurt you? In any way? If he did even look at you wrong his head will be off in less than you can say 'quidditch'."

I chuckled at his response, it was really old Harry, I feel it.

"No he didn't, he wont even try to repeat it in front of you believe me."

"He better not."

"Was 'the chosen one' really jealous of this random slytherin dude." God I love to irritate him with this nickname.

Was my vision alright? He admitted it, he was jealous. He nodded.

"Love, no one can ever replace you, you are perfect." Somehow I ended up in his lap, cupping his face.

"Oh I know that I am the chosen one, and also your future husband, that's my life."

"Don't act like you don't like it Potter."

His hands now firmly wrapped around my waist pulling me closer, chest to chest.
After a long time my lips met his, there was this huge spark, feeling of reunion made you melt in his arms even more. The kiss was soft. Although it lasted really long it felt like 2 seconds for the both of you. The feeling of butterflies was finally back, so was Harry. Because he is the only one who could make those butterflies appear.

You both pulled away, looking deep into the eyes of another. Proud of what you saw in his, and what he saw in yours. Love. Pure real honest love, nothing would ever separate you two again.

"Cuddles?" Harry managed to say still heavy breathing and smiling.

"You don't have to ask."

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

PART 2 IS HEREEE FINALLY TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH TO WRITE IK IK

THIS WAS WRITTEN IN LIKE 2 AM SO I AM VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES

ALSO ONE THING DO YALL PREFER SHORTER CHAPTERS WITH LOADS OF FLUFF AND THINGS, OR LONGER CHAPTERS THAT INCLUDE BOTH FLUFF AND DISAPPOINTMENT LEMME KNOW.

LUVS IDK WHAT TO SAY IG CYA LATER <<3

Word count: 1353