Bella knows she's not a monster because of Edward

Epov

As I watched Bella I could could see she had a lot she was thinking about. I wonder too if this was a way to get Bella away from everything and just think to. But I never could imagine either that Bella also helped me more than she will ever know. She taught me not to be afraid, mainly of hurting her, but in the process it help her see and feel what I have been trying to tell her all along that she was not a monster at all, that she beautiful.

God is she ever beautiful. The scars don't matter to me. In fact it what defines her. To me it a beauty that she herself is a fighter and can overcome any obstacle that she faced with. I smile just thinking about of how much she has achieved in her life all ready. I know she is strong, she just has to figure out how she going to move forward now with all she knows now.

She has a lot of danger out there. I have a crazy ex girlfriend for some odd reason after all these years still can't take a hint that I will never take her back. I still can't believe her uncle gave me a truck. I decided to get dinner ready for us.

Bpov

I sat here just thinking about everything. I know I'm not a ugly monster anymore. But it still hard to get over what Charlie and Renee have done to me. It wasn't even my fault that Kevin died trying to stop them from raping me. Then they think I let them do this to me. I didn't. I have my sister now, but because of them I lost out on my childhood and having my sister. "Hey come eat!" Edward told me. I get up and walk over and sit down next to the fire.

I look down at my plate and find out he made steak and potatoes. I signed to him. Let me guess, Aunt Beth packed the food. He smiles. "Yep, your Aunt Beth packed a lot of stuff." Edward said. I shake my head. Once we were done Edward brought me out a hoodie so I didn't get to cold. "Want a beer?" I nod my head. I pull my knees up to my chest and watch the fire. Edward sits behind me and hands me a beer. "Are you alright, you been like deep in thought all day?" I signed. Yeah, it's just I been thinking about Charlie and Renee and how they took away my childhood and I really never had one unless I came up here during the summer. And how April and I lost all those years of not really being a family.

"None of that's your fault Bella." I signed back. I know that now, but it hurts. "Well you guys get to make up for what you lost. Your sister cares about you alot. I see it all the time." He told me. I signed. I hope you're right, it still scares me though. It's hard to trust after the way she treated me growing up. "You have a lot of problem with trusting people. I can't fault you for that Bella. For what happened to you."

I got up and walked over to my truck. I turned on the radio. I leaned against my truck. I loved to listen to music when I was upset. But I love to dance because it helped me release my stress and emotions. Now that I was off the crutches I was going to dance.

Headlights by Montgomery Gentry came on. First my feet started then I closed my eyes and then I started to move to the rhythm of the music. I don't know what it was about country music but I could feel the music better. Don't get me wrong I do like other music. But country I could just feel the music.

Little toy guns by Carrie Underwood came on. This in a way reminds me of what I feel sometimes. I wonder sometimes what my voice would sound like. It's been so long. I used to be able to sing but the only one that ever heard me was My aunt and uncle.

Then I heard amazed by Lonestar but then I heard Edward. I turned around and he was leaning against my truck. He motion for me to come to him. I walked up to him. I shake my head. He holds his hand out, I take it and he starts to dance with me. I smile.

He presses his lips against mine. He traced my lips with his tongue I grant him permission in as he did with me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and snake my arms around his neck. He leans me against my truck. He pulls away and starts to kiss down my neck. I throw my head back. As he trails kisses down my neck to my collar bone. He sending a sensation through my whole body that is like little shocks. But it feels so much better. He moves back to my lips. I move his jacket off of him. He takes my hoodie off and pulls my shirt over my head. I do the same with his shirt.

He gets my bra off. He starts kissing down to my breast and starts to suck on my nipple. I let out a moan. I don't know what it was but he could make everything in my body just going crazy by doing this one little thing and it drove me crazy. He gently moved over to the other breast and did the same. To him my scars did not matter to him. He moved me to the back of the truck and pulled the tailgate down. He gently laid me down. He undid my jeans and slid them off. He started trailing kissing down my stomach to my panties and slowly slid them off.

Then he did something that just really drove me over the edge. He started to gently take his tongue and lick my hot spot. Then at the same time he slid a finger in and started to move in and out.

I had let out a loud moan. Oh my god he was driving me incredibly insane right now. I arched my back and brought my waist up. His tongue started to move a little more faster. I wanted Edward inside of me so bad. I took my hand and got his attention to move closer to me that I wanted him.

I helped him get him get his jeans and boxers off when I wrapped my hand around his manhood. I looked into Edward's eyes as I stroked it. He let out a moan. He grabs my hand and pulls it away. He grabs my waist and brings it closer to the edge of the tailgate. Then he takes his manhood and slides it in slow. I shut my eyes and throw my head back. He starts to move a little faster.

He leans forward and starts to suck on my nipple. Oh my god if I could I would be screaming out his name. I am getting so close. I could tell Edward was to. "Oh god Bella!" I press my body closer to him which made him go deeper and we both went at the same time. My god it get so much more incredible the more we do it. Edward wraps his arm around me and buries his face into my hair. "God I love you Bella!" I smiled. To think I can make him feel like he makes me feel.

Edward carries me to the tent. We were laying there when Edward started to talk. "I was thinking I go down with my mom and dad. I sell my car and I rent a trailer to bring up our stuff. I have April stay with you while I'm gone." I climbed on top of him and sat so he could see me sign to him. So you really are going to make this permanent here?

"Yes, it's where you truly belong Bella. I think of it as a fresh start for both of us. I was also thinking when I got back if you want I move into your bedroom." I signed to him. I really liked that. How long would you be gone for?

"2 weeks that's all enough time to sell my car and get stuff loaded." He told me. I signed to him. Don't sell your car April needs a new car for school and work. So I was wondering maybe you can let her have it.
See if Alice will drive it up for her. I really like to see Alice."

"You mean you want to go shopping while I'm gone." I smiled then signed. Maybe, replace some of the dresses I burned. I can't believe I'm saying this or signing this she does have good taste. He started to laugh. "Just promise me nothing too revealing, because for one this is mine, for two I want to be the only one that sees this beautiful body of yours." He sits up and starts trailing kisses down my chest. I smile and sigh I'm not a monster! Edward starts laughing. "No your not a monster baby."

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.