The Ollivander's

"Who do we have here with us this afternoon ? .....Oh greetings, Professors Snape and McGonagall." said Mr Ollivander as he descended from the stairs of his upper store. His eyes locked with the black ones of Svadhina.

"And who are you Miss ?"
"Oh, hello sir! My name is Svadhina, Svadhina Haimi and I need a wand for myself."

"Alright dear, will you come and stand here, we'll need a few measurements."

Svadhina nodded and stood where she was asked to. She was completely aware of the process she needed to go through to get a wand.

"You see Miss, the wand here will choose you, so we need all these things to find the best match for you. Ah! Yes try this one."

He handed her a sleek wand.
"Cherry and unicorn hair, 10 inches and flexible. Give it a wave."

Svadhina waved the wand and a few red sparks shot from the wand tip but popped out suddenly.

"No, not unicorn hair, flexible yes but not this core...." Mr Ollivander rushed back inside and returned with another wand ".....try this one, ebony with dragon heartstring."

But before she could hold it, Mr Ollivander snatched it away from her.
He noticed that she did well with  phoenix feather core wands but still couldn't find the perfect match for her . Piles and piles of boxes scattered around but nothing found her.

McGonagall was eying Snape worriedly when suddenly Mr Ollivander jumped as he exclaimed.

"Yes, give me a few minutes Miss, I'll be back. That's it ....it has to be the only one." He murmured as he shot up to the uppermost corner shelf. But instead of a cardboard box he pulled out a sapphire blue bundle.

He set the bundle on the table and pulled out a box made of silver metal. The wand it kept made everyone gasp because no one could have seen such a wand. It looked beautiful yet scary. The body of the wand was distinctly divided into three parts, where the uppermost and lower body were made of pure metal that shone like dull silver and the middle part was made of wood. The entire wand was carved in a pentagonal shape. The wooden part was embedded with five jewels on each flat surface- a ruby, an emerald, a blue sapphire, a yellow topaz and a white marble. The lower metal part had short, sharp ridges and the tip was arrow hooked downwards. The wand tip looked as though it could easily stab a human body.

 The wand tip looked as though it could easily stab a human body

(This is how Svadhina's wand look like. I drew it on paper 😅 not really beautiful I must admit but I hope you get an idea.)

"Beautiful, magnificent this one is, one of a kind. Surely this has to be the one. Hold it dear." He urged her to hold the wand as Svadhina felt a little nervous to hold it. But when she held it, she felt it warm her palm in a comforting way but slowly she felt extreme surge of energy flowing all over her body. It made all of her doubts and anxiousness go away. She could even suspect a hint of anger within her.

To Love is to Die (Severus Snape×OC Indian)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara