The Hidden Doubt

That night after dinner, Svadhina sat by herself on the bed and recalled her day. It was quite an eventful one afterall. She went through her memory lane to let everything sink in.

She is a witch.... something which both the parties knew nothing until now. Her flight was on the 30th. She had just one day to figure everything out.

She reached the bedside table and took out her letter. It looked exactly as it was described in the first book; two pale parchments in an envelope with the seal in purple wax. Her name and address was expressed in green ink.

To
Miss Svadhina Haimi
102, Sector 21 Greater Noida
India

The first parchment was the letter of acceptance, the second had the list of needed supplies for her school year- books, uniforms, wand, pet, cloak, cauldron, potions ingredients and dress robes for the Yule Ball.

"Yule Ball...." thought Svadhina "but wasn't it supposed to be held in Triwizard Tournament only." she said as she recollected what she read in the fourth book. She rechecked the letter but it was clearly mentioned to bring dress robes for the ball.

No worries about the robes anyways- she would ask her mother to give her one.

With a prepared mindset, she went to bed.

*****
The next day dissolved into Svadhina packing her two trolleys. She packed them with her favourite clothes well suited for fall and winters and novels. She had already made her mind up to stay back in the castle for Christmas. Lastly, she kept a picture of her maa and papa smiling as they carried a baby Svadhina in their arms. Something told her she would be needing this picture.

In the other parallel, Professors Snape, McGonagall and Dumbledore were together in his office discussing none other but Svadhina.

"Don't mind me saying Albus, but I think you're mistaken this one time." said Snape with his brows joined in concentration.

"Indeed Albus, the girl is so lovely it breaks my heart to say this but I cannot agree more with Severus. Especially with what we have discovered together..." added Professor McGonagall.

"I think we should go back and obliviate the family. We had afterall affirmed their beliefs about our existence." said Snape

" And on the second note Albus, there have been...." Snape rummaged his hands in his pockets and took out four mini books and magicked them to their original size "....four books about our Great Harry Potter, might I add the entire wizarding world and we know nothing of it " he added with a frown on his face.

"Yes Severus not only you but our entire kind doesn't know of it, because I made sure you don't. " said Dumbledore.

"Will you tell us now ?" asked an exasperated McGonagall.

"I will but firstly tell me what did you notice at Haimi's residence, Minerva ?" he asked.

"Albus, Miss Haimi doesn't emit any aura." said Snape

"Nothing at all Albus, not even a single ray. She's a muggle." said McGonagall.

Dumbledore simply nodded at the revelation. He then looked at McGonagall intently and asked

"Do you know Minerva, why I had been away from Hogwarts for months last year ?"

"No, you never told me."

"Forgive an old man's slip of mind. I've been keeping a close eye on Miss Haimi lately and exploring India actually."

Professor Snape listened closely to him.
" And the reason why she doesn't emit an aura is because her magic is locked within her; in a trance of sorts. However, it is time dependant and whenever she'll come within the magical vicinity, she'll regain her powers."said Dumbledore.

"Here is why I ask you to proceed with caution, for the magic will come in outbursts which could be fatal if not controlled." he added.

"Headmaster, you're saying as though the girl is a witch with extreme magical prowess." said Snape.

"Time is a strange factor Severus, Svadhina has no idea how powerful she is. As for the books, it was me who gave the required information to the author about our world and to write them in Harry's point of view ofcourse." Dumbledore ended with a smile.

Professor McGonagall eyes widened as she asked Dumbledore.
"It's Rowana, isn't it ? The author of these books?"
"That is why you asked me to arrange a meeting with you? Albus, the ministry is already exercising every restriction possible on you. All they are waiting is for one single thing to use it against you."she added.

"I know of your concerns Minerva, but Cornelius is too close minded now to notice these books in Muggle World. And my image is already tarnished enough for claiming Voldemort's return."

" Did you give your memories to her, Headmaster ?" asked Snape

"Indeed Severus, I would give her my memories about the events of the year. All was worth the efforts for I see Svadhina is already quite accustomed to our society. And poor Rowana is living a decent life now."

"Decent life Albus ? She is a bloody billionaire." added Snape.

"Well Severus, it's good for her. We all knew that Skeeter had played a foul game with her; such that it got the poor girl banished forever."

The professors discussed about other things concerning the Order and the new staff member, Dolores Umbridge. The ministry had decided to send her to keep a close eye on Dumbledore. They all knew that her major purpose was to send Dumbledore to Azkaban.
But then again it all had to wait for the school year to start.

*****
Here's the 9th one......please read and comment down. Love ya...bye bye