223. Returning To The Palace

None of the assassins could escape.

Han Tingxuan held the child in his arm and never got out of the carriage from the beginning to the end. Neither did Tian Yusu.

After all the assassins were dealt with, Han Tingxuan said, “I’ll go to check how the Emperor is doing. Carry the baby.”

Tian Yusu took over the child clumsily, “Be careful.”

Han Tingxuan looked at Tian Yusu speechlessly. “You must be careful and take good care of Zhuohan.”

“Zhuohan?” Tian Yusu suddenly paused.

“Mmm, his name,” Han Tingxuan said before leaving the carriage.

Whenhe reached Mo Yanzhi’s carriage, Han Tingxuan asked softly, “Big Brother, can you come in?”

Mo Yanzhi said with Tian Yuexi’s voice. “Mmm, come in.”

Han Tingxuan got in and said, “The assassins have already been solved. You are not scared, are you?”

Mo Yanzhi shook his head slightly.

Han Tingxuan held his hand with concerns in his eyes.

Mo Yanzhi shook his head slightly. “I’m fine.”

The two of them didn’t say anything and Han Tingxuan went out of the carriage.

The rest of the journey was safe all the way back to the Suburban Palace of City of Capital.

Mo Yanzhi and the rest got out of the carriage while Han Tingxuan and Tian Yusu followed behind Mo Yanzhi on each side. At this moment, the child did not get out of the carriage and was in the car.

Lou Yanqing and Dongfang Hui were waiting outside, and Dongfang Hui was six months pregnant. His belly was big enough.

“Long live the Emperor.”

“Rise,” said Mo Yanzhi lightly.

“Are you alright?” Mo Yanzhi asked Dongfang Hui with a soft voice, and Dongfang Hui replied immediately, “Thank you for your concern. I am feeling perfectly fine.”

“Well, that’s good,” Mo Yanzhi nodded and looked at Lou Yanqing again. “Consort Lou has contributed a lot to the prince’s birth. You will be promoted to Consort Lou with Honor when we get back to the Imperial Palace.”

“Thank you, Your Highness!” Lou Yanqing knelt down and thanked.

“Return to the palace,” Mo Yanzhi said flatly.

“Return to the palace!” The attendant she-man announced.

At this moment, in the imperial palace.

Nangong Jue was staring blankly.

Dongfang Xu sighed. “His Majesty is coming back. Why are you still in a daze?”

Nangong Jue looked at Dongfang Xu and sighed.

Dongfang Xu asked, “Is it a difficult family problem?”

Nangong Jue was worried. “I suspect…” He opened his mouth but didn’t know what to say.

Dongfang Xu added, “Nangong Yu has changed too much. Did anything happen to him?”

Nangong Jue’s eyes darkened. “Could he have been cursed?”

“Do you suspect this?” Dongfang Xu was a little surprised, then his eyes darkened. “Male wife Nangong is a good person. His children should have done such a mistake. In fact, Nangong Yu grows up under our watch. Although he’s a little spoiled, he’s still very polite. Nowadays, he’s either bewitched or a physical problem… Have you gotten a doctor for him?”