213. Assassin Attack At Night

However, Li Huo did not say what his master Shifu and his master uncle did. He only said that they were evil things.

Han Tingxuan did not press because Li Huo knew skills of casting curse.

But he did not know how to remove the curse of his ‘ancestral master’. But he still provided some suggestions, such as how to extract medicinal materials.

Haishan The Elderly extracted the useful part from the medicinal materials to make antidote. However, he was not sure the proportion of the extraction.

Since Li Huo was a witch master, he knew much better than Haishan The Elderly.

However, as they did not trust Li Huo, they did not use the medicine on Han Tingxuan.

They had found five criminals.

All five of them were vicious. Han Tingxuan was not guilty at all.

Since he had already decided to use criminals on the experiment, he would not regret.

Since Han was basically immune to poison, Han started his experiment after Li Huo cast a blood curse on the five criminals.

However, the experiment required a small amount of his blood, which Han Tingxuan was worried about.

Han said with a smile, “Don’t worry, Big Brother. My blood is highly toxic. I can poison a person with a few drops. So I don’t need to use much blood during the experiment. Don’t worry.”

Han Tingxuan did not say anything else.

When Mo Yanzhi was eight month and fifteen days pregnant, there was a violent turmoil among the Kungfu fighters. The Flowing Sword Sect and the Northern Cloud Sect turned their backs against each other for an unknown reason.

The people from the two sects were fighting and killing every day and there were countless casualties.

The case that Tian Yusu was in charge of came to a conclusion. The two people who were casted by blood curse were related to a martial art sect of the Yue Empire!

Tian Yusu even found an acquaintance from City of Capital.

That person was Nangong Yan!

That’s right! It was Nangong Yan, Nangong Yan from the Nangong family. At that time, Nangong Yan was in a relationship with Sun Qili, which was why Sun Qili broke up with Wang Lele. However, Sun Qili was not a keeper. Wang Lele should be thankful for it.

Although Nangong Yan did not succeed in his plan, Wang Yi’s grandson, Wang Lele, and Sun Qili were not married.

Over the past few months, the Sun family had been quietly, as if they were completely resting.

However, Mo Yanzhi’s men did not relax their vigilance towards the Sun family.

Nangong Yan was related to the mysterious sect of the Yue Empire. This news was quickly reported to Mo Yanzhi by Tian Yusu.

Mo Yanzhi only said. “Although Nangong Yan was expelled from the Nangong family, he is still one of the Nangong family. The Nangong family has the obligation to punish him since they did not do a great job of parenting.”

Therefore, Tian Yusu naturally threw the news of Nangong Yan onto the desk of Nangong Jue in City of Capital.

Nangong Jue was so mad that he smashed the table when he read the letter.

Nangong Yan! Such a betrayer!

At night.

Han Tingxuan had been taking the antidote three days ago, so the symptom of blood curse had not shown in the past few days.