219. Premature Birth

In the blink of an eye, another ten days passed. Mo Yanzhi was already nine months pregnant.

He was due in half a month.

Over the past few days, Han Tingxuan was very nervous. Although he was very nervous, he did not dare to approach Mo Yanzhi.

During this period of time, the blood curse had not been undone. Although he had been taking medicine, there have been two short moments of him losing control.

Over the past few days, Han Tingxuan had learned something about the blood curse.

At the very least, he realized that because the distance might be quite far, it was not easy to control him.

As long as his own willpower was firm, the influence on the blood curse would be decreased and he could not be deeply affected!

Therefore, over the past few days, Han Tingxuan had paid great attention to his willpower training.

For this reason, he even hired a hypnotist who trained Han Tingxuan’s willpower. Now Han Tingxuan became more and more self-determined.

However, Han Tingxuan could tell that the hypnotist was not very powerful.

Otherwise, Han Tingxuan would not appear so determined.

However, willpower was different from physical force.

On this day, Han Tingxuan received news and immediately frowned.

The news came from the City of Capital and it was about General Nangong.

Nangong Yu actually had an affair with a guard? This was a huge scandal! Worse than that, after Nangong Yu did such a shameful thing, he even barged into the Nangong master’s study and stole several confidential files and eloped.

Was this really what a Nangong family’s she-man would do?

When Han Tingxuan saw this news, he felt suspicious.

Then, he went to share this joke with Mo Yanzhi.

Mo Yanzhi didn’t walk out of the room for the past few days because he needed to concentrate on the delivery.

Han Tingxuan usually went to talk to him, not the other way around. However, in order not to affect Mo Yanzhi, Han Tingxuan usually wouldn’t stay there for too long.

After Han Tingxuan entered, he smiled and asked Mo Yanzhi. “How are you doing today?”

Mo Yanzhi smiled back at Han Tingxuan. He was about to speak when the baby kicked him.

Mo Yanzhi paused. Now the baby was getting bigger, he was getting more and more powerful when kicking people. Mo Yanzhi often had to stop to comfort the baby.

However, Mo Yanzhi’s comfort did not calm down the baby as he did before, because he suddenly felt a stomach ache.

“Yanzhi!” Han Tingxuan saw Mo Yanzhi in pain. He instinctively ran towards Mo Yanzhi. However, at a critical moment, he thought of his health problem and stopped.

“Shadow One!” asked Han Tingxuan.

Shadow One quickly appeared and supported Mo Yanzhi.

Only now did Han Tingxuan dare to approach. “Are you alright?”

Mo Yanzhi wanted to comfort Han Tingxuan, but the contraction got even more intense.

“Perhaps he is going to give birth?” Shadow One’s heart skipped a heartbeat.

Han Tingxuan was startled and thought of it too. “Shadow Two, go get the midwife.”

There were two midwives standing by. One was Aunt Liu from State of Yong, the other one had been taking care of Mo Yanzhi since they were still in City of Capital. He was trustworthy.