258. Returning To The Place Where Everything Started

“Oh? Don’t punish Zhuoyue?” Mo Yanzhi sneered. “That’s fine. But I am afraid that he can’t stay by your side anymore.”

Tian Zhuoqing’s facial experession changed.

Mo Yanzhi said coldly, “Not only that, he must immediately get married.”

“No!” Tian Zhuoqing cried out instinctively.

Mo Yanzhi looked at him coldly. “No? What makes you think you have a say to no after you’ve done such a mistake?”

Tian Zhuoqing said softly, “Emperor Father, I love him. I can’t live without him.”

Mo Yanzhi was silent but the atmosphere was tense.

Tian Zhuoqing continued, “Emperor Father, I have a plan.”

“You have a plan for this?” Mo Yanzhi narrowed his eyes. “I would like to hear what your plan is.”

Tian Zhuoqing listened to Mo Yanzhi’s cold voice and said calmly, “Zhuoyue and I are not real brothers. Qingyue is willing to give up his social status as a prince. As long as he becomes Dongfang’s son, he will be able to marry me and become my Empress.”

Mo Yanzhi was amazed how the father and the son thought alike.

Han Tingxuan also blinked. He did not expect that he and his son would think so alike. But it was indeed a good idea!

Han Tingxuan was so excited that he pulled up his son who was still kneeling on the ground.

“This is enough. Zhuoqing has already come up with a solution. Don’t push him,” Han Tingxuan patted his son’s shoulder as he spoke. “You have grown muscles for the last two years!”

“Father,” Tian Zhuoqing shouted.

Han Tingxuan smiled and patted his son’s forehead. “It’s a good thing to find someone you like, and you already have your own decision. We won’t interfere anything…”

Tian Zhuoqing was incomparably touched. “Thank you, father.”

Han Tingxuan smiled and looked at Tian Zhuoyue. “Zhuoyue, there is nothing serious about two men falling in love.”

Tian Zhuoyue stared blankly at Han Tingxuan, then at Mo Yanzhi.

Moments later, Tian Zhuoyue said, “I will give them my blessing.”

Han Tingxuan smiled. “Mmm, good kid…”

Thus, the next night, Han Tingxuan came to Dongfang Mansion and dragged Dongfang Ye out of the bed. Then, he started to talk about life with Dongfang Ye.

In the end…

“What?! The Emperor and Zhuoyue?!” Dongfang Ye was too shocked to know what to say.

Han Tingxuan patted his shoulder sympathetically. “For our sons, let’s fight.”

Dongfang Ye, “…”

On September 9th, the emperor got married and entitled his male wife as the Empress. This Empress was Dongfang Ye’s eldest she-man. The news was spread out the world. This wedding was even more grand.

“Official Dongfang, congratulations!”

“Official Dongfang is so blessed. Congratulations!”

“Official Dongfang, congratulations!”

Dongfang Ye’s smile froze but he had to laugh!

Poor him! He had only been with his son for a month, yet his son had actually returned to the palace so quickly! What a life!