225. Nicknames: Egg and Ox

A quarter of an hour later, the battle stopped and everyone except Nangong Yan died.

Then, Yang Shuo also appeared and ordered someone to search Nangong Yan and tied him up.

Nangong Yan was unconscious at this moment. He had been seriously injured in the battle earlier and now he was in coma.

The royal warriors had already left. Yang Shuo ordered his subordinates to bring Nangong Yan along while he quickly walked towards Yue Youbai. “Bai, are you okay?”

Yue Youbai shook his head and asked confidently, “It will be a joke that Nangong Yan would hurt me.”

Yang Shuo was amused by Yue Youbai’s confidence. He petted him, “Alright, you’re amazing.”

Yue Youbai covered his head and glared at Yang Shuo. “Don’t pet me!”

Yang Shuo laughed and calmed him, “Alright, I won’t. let’s go.”

The next day, as soon as Han Tingxuan woke up, he received a message from Yang Shuo.

Nangong Yan was interrogated overnight and finally confessed where Nangong Yu was. He was currently in a small village in the southern suburbs of City of Capital and the Nangong family had rushed over overnight.

Nangong Yu had been stripped of his skin and had not been treated well these days. Now, his face was ugly and he was lying there only breathing.

The Nangong family was furious and wanted to skin Nangong Yan into pieces.

However, Nangong Yan was no longer in Yang Shuo’s custody. Instead, he was secretly taken to a secret room in the palace and imprisoned.

Han Tingxuan decided to go to the palace after listening to the latest news.

Han Tingxuan was given a ten-day holiday since they returned. He didn’t have to go to the morning meeting. Moreover, the Emperor probably wouldn’t be present at the meeting this morning.

Hence, Han Tingxuan went straight to Mo Yanzhi’s dormitory.

When he arrived, Mo Yanzhi had just gotten out of bed. It was said that the prince was still in his room.

Han Tingxuan walked in and saw Mo Yanzhi feeding the prince milk.

“Is he up?”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Mmm, long ago.”

Han Tingxuan frowned. “so early? Did you sleep well?

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Yes. Nannies take care of him at night. He is brought here after I got up.”

“That’s good. He is too young now. You have a lot of things to do every day. It’s not good for him to sleep next to you,” said Han Tingxuan.

“I see,” said Mo Yanzhi immediately.

Han Tingxuan did not say anything else. As he watched Mo Yanzhi feeding the child, the little guy was staring at Han Tingxuan with his eyes wide open. Han Tingxuan laughed.

“Does Egg drink so much?”

Mo Yanzhi blinked and found it hard to respond to the name.

“Mmm… his appetite is very good.”

After the little guy finished eating all the sheep milk in the milk bottle, he was finally full and even burped. He was getting much cuter.

“Where are the sheep raised?” Han Tingxuan asked.

Mo Yanzhi said softly, “Don’t worry. There were people taking care of them carefully, from weeds to feeding. In fact, there are secret guards watching in shifts. The children only eat fresh sheep milk. The milk will be checked and tested for poison by small animals before feeding.”