205. Release Blood

Yun Yuan gave Han Tingxuan’s words a lot of thought.

Han Tingxuan had actually said such a thing so easily. Yet what he said was actually true!

Even his master Shifu did not expect this!

Even though the entire country knew that the Emperor favored Prince Chen’s husband.

However, did the emperor really send an army to save Han Tingxuan?

At this moment, Yun Yuan really did not know what to do with Han Tingxuan.

Han Tingxuan’s senses were absolutely sharp. Yun Yuan’s silence and complexity in his eyes immediately reminded him of a lot.

“Did the Emperor really send soldiers? That fast?” Han Tingxuan looked surprised. “Although I am saying it, the Emperor will not leave me to die. And it is a provocation to the emperor by kidnapping his official! However, he sent his army here too quickly.”

Yun Yuan was speechless again, then he asked thoughtfully, “A provocation to the emperor?”

Han Tingxuan rolled his eyes. “Isn’t it?”

Yun Yuan sighed and said softly, “He is really angry this time. Do you know how many soldiers are surrounding outside?”

Han Tingxuan thought about it and asked, “Is the entire mountain surrounded and the forest too?”

Yun Yuan paused, then he was confused. “How do you know?”

Han Tingxuan laughed. “Why do you think the Emperor favor me? Because I can read the Emperor’s mind many times. I can do things for him. Do you understand?”

Yun Yuan smiled and said, “This is really a skill.”

Han Tingxuan was not shamed but said proudly. “Yeah, isn’t it? Not everyone can learn this skill.”

Yun Yuan was speechless once again. He sighed at Han Tingxuan’s cockiness and smiled. “Master Shifu is not here right now. Although he has given me some tasks, the entire Rock Lake Mountain is trapped. It is impossible for us to gt out. Unless Master Shifu wants all of us to die together, then… I’m afraid he will let you go.”

Han Tingxuan smiled. “As long as your master Shifu is not an idiot, he should let go of this opportunity.”

Yun Yuan nodded and was about to say something when a bell suddenly rang on his body. Suddenly, his facial expression changed. As Han Tingxuan was about to ask what was wrong, Yun Yuan had already pulled out his sword and press it against Han Tingxuan’s neck.

“Your highness, you’re really capable. I just left for a while, yet you woke up. You even explored my residence like your own home. I wonder if you have found anything interesting?”

Han Tingxuan sneered. “You came back quite quickly.”

“Yes. Luckily, I did. Otherwise, this place might be emptied by you?”

Han Tingxuan said coldly, “Who are you? I don’t believe that I’ve never offended you. Why are you doing this to me?”

“Do you want to know?” Yun Yuan smiled faintly. “Then I’d like to see how valuable you are.”

“What do you mean?” Han Tingxuan frowned.

Yun Yuan scoffed coldly, “I hate having a fight against those who don’t have martial arts at all. You’d better return all these things you took from me.  I’m kind enough to remind you not to hide anything from me. Otherwise, these ten fingers aren’t enough for me to cut…”