244. Bury In The Ice Cave

Although the old man could see Han Tingxuan, he did not know how to deal with Han Tingxuan’s situation.

In the next three days, when most of the Jin Dynasty was destroyed, Mo Yanzhi’s eyes got colder and colder.

Since the old man was only here to deliver message, Mo Yanzhi did not ask the old man to pass the message between him and Han Tingxuan in the past three days.

As time drew closer, Mo Yanzhi didn’t want to say anything.

Mo Yanzhi was despaired all day long.

On this day, Yang Shuo returned with a group of secret guards. They had completed their mission.

However, Mo Yanzhi didn’t see him.

Yang Shuo went back to Yue Youbai’s tent and heard about Mo Yanzhi’s abnormality these days.

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai were silent. The Emperor really cared about Prince Chen’s husband!

Yang Shuo hugged Yue Youbai and smiled. “I’m back.”

Yue Youbai nodded and rolled his eyes. “I didn’t expect you to spend such a short amount of time.”

Yang Shuo was silent and sighed. “Because of Li Huo.”

“Did he come back with you?” Yue Youbai asked.

Yang Shuo shook his head. “He’s dead.”

Yue Youbai was startled. “How could that be?”

Yang Shuo said softly, “I’m afraid he did it on purpose. We assassinated the emperor of the Jin Dynasty and killed two princes and the crown prince. We succeeded all thanks to Li Huo. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have been able to enter Jin Dynasty’s iron-bucket like palace. He took us to the secret underground road of the palace.”

Yue Youbai was scared. “There have always been some secret paths that others don’t know in the palace. What a surprise that he knew it so well.”

Yang Shuo nodded. “Everyone has their own story. He took revenge but betrayed the Jin Dynasty. He has no reason to live in the world.”

Yue Youbai fell silent, then hugged Yang Shuo tightly. “I’m rather lucky.”

Yang Shuo smiled. “You are lucky because you don’t have to betray the Yue Empire?”

“Yes,” Yue Youbai nodded. “I don’t have to betray my country. Li Huo was forced to do so, right?”

“It’s all because of Wu Xian,” Yang Shuo said coldly. “It’s a pity that we still can’t find Wu Qian and Wu Qiankun. However, there is no much of Wu Qiankun’s influence left.

Yue Youbai nodded. “That’s right. After Yun Yuan betrayed him, most of Wu Qiankun’s power was gone. But his martial arts are very strong. He and Wu Xian combined is a big threat.”

“Have you seen Yun Yuan?” Yang Shuo asked.

“Yes, Yun Yuan came here five days ago. His Majesty asked me to entertain him.”

Yang Shuo sighed. “I learned Yun Yuan’s name from Brother Han. But now Brother Han is so different.”

Yue Youbai said, “It is hard to see if he can survive this disaster.”

Yang Shuo didn’t say anything, and both of them looked so sad.

On the last day of the three months deadline, the old man was sent back to the village. Mo Yanzhi brought Han Tingxuan to a cliff at the border.

All the secret guards were worried that Mo Yanzhi might commit to suicide, so they stared at him.

Shadow One said, “Your majesty, the crown prince is still young. He needs you.”