210. The Condescending Male Wife

As Tian Yusu was being in bad mood, Han Tingxuan sighed because it looked like Tian Yusu and Han had not get back together yet.

However, there were some things that outsiders couldn’t get involved. Han Tingxuan had said things he should. If Tian Yusu couldn’t change himself, there was nothing others could do.

Han Tingxuan shrugged and said lightly, “I mustn’t fake an imperial decree. I will be beheaded if I do.”

Tian Yusu narrowed his eyes and didn’t say anything else. He turned around and walked outside.

Han Tingxuan remained silent.

Tian Yusu walked to the door and eventually turned around. “Han Tingxuan, I forgot to tell you something.”

“What?” Han Tingxuan asked.

“You’re annoying. Do you know that?”

Han Tingxuan sneered. “Love me, love my dog. Have you heard of it?”

Tian Yusu, “…”

Han Tingxuan asked lightly, “Did I say anything wrong? You are not the only living person in the world. You can’t even accept the relatives of your lover. You are jealous of me. Are you really sure that you love Han? You know you might not even love Han if it were not for me.”

“You…” Tian Yusu glared at Han Tingxuan angrily.

Han Tingxuan sneered. “Tian Yusu, you don’t like the feeling of being undervalued, right? Because you compromise and give up something for a young man who is nobody. You are supposed to be have children and many other she-men or wives as a prince. But you give them up just for the one you love. You think it is unfair. Right?”

“What nonsense are you talking about?!” Tian Yusu frowned fiercely.

Han Tingxuan sneered again and approached Tian Yusu. “Isn’t it? You think it is unfair and felt sorry for yourself. Because you think you’ve given up more than Han. Do you think that you’ve given up a lot and the other will be thankful? Tian Yusu, you are really impossible to get along with. You like him being innocent, but you want him to put you as his first priority and being on your side and feel the same exactly way about you. Tian Yusu, are you looking for someone you love, or a God who loves you?!”

As Han Tingxuan pressed closer, Tian Yusu couldn’t help but take more steps back.

At this time, a red light flashed in Han Tingxuan’s eyes. Then he suddenly pounced at Tian Yusu and quickly pulled out a dagger from Tian Yusu’s shoes to stab Tian Yusu.

Although Tian Yusu was surprised by Han Tingxuan’s attack, Tian Yusu was way faster than Han Tingxuan.

Hence, after Han Tingxuan pulled out his dagger, he suddenly grabbed Han Tingxuan’s wrist before Han Tingxuan stabbed.

Was Han Tingxuan assassinating him under his nose?

Even though Han Tingxuan was Prince Chen’s husband, was it a sensible thing to assassinate Prince Xian under public eyes?

Tian Yusu grabbed Han Tingxuan’s wrist so tightly that Han Tingxuan felt the pain. The red light in his eyes faded and he took a deep breath.

Tian Yusu’s face sunk, “Han Tingxuan! How dare you!”

Han Tingxuan smiled bitterly. “Let go of me, please…”

Tian Yusu frowned. “Han Tingxuan, what are you doing?”

Han Tingxuan called in a secret guard, and it was actually Shadow One!

Tian Yusu’s eyes narrowed. He knew what Shadow One represented.