206. A Sword Against Han Tingxuan's Neck

Han Tingxuan felt guilty. When he saw the coldness and indifference in Mo Yanzhi’s eyes, he even felt more guilty.

“Master Yun, they are about to arrive here. Please give us instructions.”

A man in grey said.

Han Tingxuan looked at the man before looking at Yun Yuan’s face.

Yun Yuan also looked at the bronze mirror. “Come with me!”

Then, he put a sword against Han Tingxuan’s neck.

Han Tingxuan narrowed his eyes and Yun Yuan said coldly, “Go with us.”

There were a lot of traps on the mountain. Three secret guards on Tian Yusu and Han’s team were killed by the traps.

“Everyone, take a break,” Tian Yusu ordered.

Half took a break while the other half was on alert.

A quarter of an hour later, they took turns.

Not long after, they suddenly heard a big “bang” behind them. The heat wave came and secret guards were very fast. They scattered away almost the moment the heat wave hit.

Then, everyone suddenly sensed that there was knockout drug in the heat wave!

The secret guards were well trained. They held their breath and quickly took the antidote pill.

When Yun Yuan appeared with dozens of assassins, no one in Tian Yusu’s team was injured by the knockout drug or fire-bomb!

“Go!” Tian Yusu only said one word.

Tian Yusu secret guards rushed towards Yun Yuan’s team.

For an instant, Tian Yusu’s secret guards actually killed four people on Yun Yuan’s side.

“Stop!” Yun Yuan shouted coldly.

“If you don’t stop, I’m afraid that Prince Chen’s husband will only die soon!”

Tian Yusu was stunned, then he and Han looked at the source of the voice at the same time.

Just now, they did not see who were behind the attackers because of the fire.

Damn it, why was Han Tingxuan here?

Tian Yusu and Han came here first and lost contact with the outside. They did not know that Han Tingxuan was under hostage.

They really saw Han Tingxuan! Both of them were shocked.

“Stop!” Yun Yuan roared coldly once again as his sword approached Han Tingxuan’s neck more closely.

“Stop!” Tian Yusu didn’t say anything but Han couldn’t wait.

Everyone stopped, but Tian Yusu’s people did not retreat to Tian Yusu’s side. Instead, they were on guard right where they were.

Yun Yuan smiled and said, “You are indeed here.”

He looked at Tian Yusu.

Tian Yusu narrowed his eyes. “Who are you?”

Yun Yuan smiled. “Me? Someone who wants to live.”

Tian Yusu pursed his lips. “Deal as long as you let go of Prince Chen’s husband. I can spare your life.”

“Haha,” Yun Yuan laughed loudly. “I have a lot of brothers here… If I let go of him now, would my brothers live as well? We are not men of sacrifice and don’t want die here. How about this? If you let go of my brothers and I, we will let go of Prince Chen’s husband. What do you say?”