253. How's The Life With Those Awful Relatives?

When Han Tingxuan was on the way with Yang Xin, Yang Shuo was worried sick.

When Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai returned home in the evening, they realized that their son was gone. They were mortified.

Therefore, Yang Shuo searched everywhere with every single man he could use.

In this way, the two of them finally found a clue until dawn the next day.

“Xuantian The Elderly?” Yang Shuo was shocked when he heard this. “Why is he there?”

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai, who hadn’t slept all night, were both surprised.

The person who came to report said, “It seems to be… Prince Chen’s husband.”

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai were stunned. They looked at each other and smiled bitterly. “If it was Brother Han, it might be true.”

Therefore, the two of them decided to go to Xuantian’s place.

The disciple of Xuantian, Zhou Yueqing, was now one of the most important ministers at the government. He was the Left Premier.

The former Left Premier, Li Su, had long been fired, because he was involved in the Sun family rebellion.

On the other hand, Zhou Yueqing had made outstanding achievement in the position, and he had never committed crimes or violated laws before. He was also very good at controlling his subordinates. He was a great talent.

Zhou Yueqing did a great job since he put the things he had learned from Xuantian into practice. Three years ago, he was married, and the next year, he had a he-man. His husband was not an official, but a business man who was a business partner with Yang Shuo.

However, in addition to the identity of the Royal Merchant, Yang Shuo was also granted a title in the government which could be passed down to next five generations! Those later than the fifth generation, they had to work hard and earn their dignity on their own.

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai immediately rushed to Xuantian’s residence.

At this time, Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi were having breakfast.

Shadow Four came over early in the morning. Shadow Four and Xi Yan got married a few years ago, and now they had a she-man who was three years old.

Therefore, even though Shadow Four was a secret guard, he was a fellowman serving Han Tingxuan on the surface. He could show up under public eyes.

And now, Shadow Four changed his name to Han Ying. “Han Ying, morning,” said Han Tingxuan with a smile.

Shadow Four stepped forward and said, “Good morning. Yang Shuo and Yue YouBai have already received the news and are now heading here.”

“Oh, they are here… Where’s Yang Xin?” Han Tingxuan asked.

Shadow Two, who was there long ago, immediately replied, “He is practicing sword skills outside.”

“Tell him to have breakfast later,” said Han Tingxuan. As he said this, he picked up two pieces of desserts for Mo Yanzhi. Mo Yanzhi frowned, “I don’t like it.”

Now Mo Yanzhi had learned how to say no. However, Han Tingxuan was extremely happy with his change.

“You should like it. It’s good for the baby!”

Mo Yanzhi still did not like it. He was starting to eat fruit again. The fruits were all picked from The Valley over there. There were special secret guards transporting fruits between the two places.

Mo Yanzhi ate two fruits, two desserts, and a bowl of porridge. Only then did Han Tingxuan let go of him.

He wished that his Yanzhi could get chubby because Mo Yanzhi was too skinny.