Chapter 29

"Pegasus, I'm not going crazy!" Emily shouted as the door behind her was locked. "Pegasus..." the stallion turned to look at her and he dropped his head, before turning away from her and walking off. "Please..." she whimpered. "Don't leave..."

She was alone.

He left her... alone.

He left her!

"Why..." She whimpered, before pulling her hand from her lap and slamming it against the wall, she whined as her bones cracked under pressure, and the wall crumbled slightly. She glared down at her hand and with a distasteful tone, she spat: "Heal." And within a moment, her hand was fixed, and her bones were no longer broken, that was the glory about being so powerful, she was the only thing holding herself back.

Emily stood up and paced herself slightly. "Little one..." she put a hand against her stomach. "How I wish you were here, to help me."

Joel, too, was pacing around his room. "Why did you lock her away!" He yelled, glaring at Jupiter. "She did nothing wrong, if anything she protected you all! Why are you punishing her!" He slammed his metal fist against the door, leaving a gaping hole in it.

"Joel. Believe me. We are not punishing Emily, we are protecting her."

Joel spat a harsh: "Clearly." Before turning away and walking off.

The only thing Emily had for company was the food bag she was gifted as a souvenir from Xanadu. "I want.... A golden doughnut." She mumbled, tapping the side of the hat, when she reached her hand into it, she pulled out a plate of doughnuts, with golden icing.

"You know what..." A voice down the corridor began to say, Emily's eyes shot up and towards the door. "What the... fuck?" She mumbled, standing up. She tip-toed very carefully towards the door of her cell, and she watched as two figures stopped a mere 10 metres away from her cell. "Can you feel that?" One asked, glaring around to see if there was any sort of thing there, ready to leap out and kill them.

"I can." The other responded, also looking around, beginning to freak out. "And that... feels very powerful. Should we be concerned?"

"Yes. You should be." Emily's voice rang out down the rotted walls of the dystopian prison cell corridor. "You should be very, very concerned." She clicked her finger and appeared infront of the two.

That... isn't normal? How come she becomes a different person whenever she is in the face of danger?

"And you? What are you going to do? Hell, you're pregnant. We all know that women like that are weak anyway. Not an ounce of war in your body." The first one to speak had a lizard like body.

Emily's blood began to boil. "Do you have any idea who I am?" She asked, clicking her fingers. "Because once I tell you, you will wish you'd have never of said that."

"Who are you, the Queen of England?" They teased, walking closer to her.

"I'm the last Xan." Emily rolled her eyes at their attempt to scare her.

Both men glared at her, then each other, then to the corridor behind them. "Is she being for real? The xan have been dead for years."

Emily sniggered. "Sure they have." She said, freezing the ground below her. She walked over the ice and towards them. "I'm sure they've been dead for many a years now." She said, clicking her fingers. "As I've been dead inside for decades." She smirked, grabbing one by the neck and hoisting him in the air. She threw him back against the wall and encased him in ice, before wrapping him in a tight seal of vines. "You're next~" she began walking towards the second one and shot a small laser of fire at him, cutting off both of his arms. "Here, grab this for me." She said, before giggling. "Oh wait! You can't! My bad!~" she said, pulling back her folded up memorabilia. She pointed her hands back at him and laser cut through his head, chopping his body in half. She smirked and turned around to walk off. "Stupid mortals, locking me in a prison. For my own good, bullshit." She threw down the arm of the second lizard-like gremlin, it gyrated the floor below, as she walked off. "Who's next?~"

"Alia!"

I'm staying in control.

"Alia!"

You are not having this back until you finally learn that your powers aren't something to be afraid of!

"Alia?"

Please. Just one more hour.

"Alia..."

(Quick A/N. You will be very confused here, but you'll understand more in the future.)

My next target... "Him..."