Chapter 6

A/N: I AM SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR!!!! I am seriously sorry for not updating sooner. Anyways here is another chapter will the question you all wanted to be asked going to be asked in this chapter *SPOILER ALERT!!!* yes

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NEVER OR WILL EVER OWN STAR WARS REBELS LUCASFILMS AND DISNEY OWN THE SHOW!!! I just own my OC's

Skylee's POV

I woke up to something I haven't heard in a few days.

Silence.

I shut my eyes and smiled. I didn't want to get up silence was a rare occasion for me, ever since my sister could walk she always woke me up, then I lived on the ghost where every morning I would hear Chopper, Zeb, and Ezra fighting about something, and now the last few days at least one of the cells have had mission that have left our ship base buzzing. But today it was perfectly quiet.

I heard the door swish open, but I didn't move. I heard then person walk towards me. I used the force to see who it was, luckily I saw Ezra's aura so it wasn't anybody who was trying to kidnap me. I felt Ezra shake my shoulder. "Sky. Its time to wake up." He said gently.

I swatted his hand away and snuggled into my blanket. I smiled again and Ezra laughed.

"Come on Sky, you cant sleep forever." He said.

"I can try." I replied my eyes still closed.

"We have a mission to prep for." He said. I opened one eye and looked at him.

"I still don't want to get up. Silence is a rare thing." I said. Ezra smirked, this cant be good.

"Well if you wont get up then I guess I'll just-" He said. Then he did the worst thing you could do to a person, He tickled me. I began to laugh until my stomach hurt.

"E-Ezra! So Help*Laughing* If You don't*More laughing* shoot you with a blaster!*a bunch more laughing*" I yelled. Ezra grinned.

I finally just jumped up and he stop tickling me. "What were you trying to say?" He asked. I rolled my eyes

"I said, Ezra! So help me, If you don't stop tickling me I will shoot you with a blaster!" I said. Ezra laughed.

"I have no doubt you would have actually done that." He said once his laughter subsided.

I smiled at him and put my hands on my hips. "You beat I would." I said.

"Whatever, we have a mission today." He said getting up.

"Where to?" I asked. He walked over to me.

"Um......Calipsa It think." He said. I nodded.

"Great crowded planet, lots of buildings, and full of Imperials sounds like a great mission." I said saying the last part sarcastically. Ezra laughed and slid an arm across my shoulders.

"Your right about that." He said.

"Aren't I always?" I asked smiling.

"Yes." He said grinning. He kissed my forehead and then I shooed him out so I could get dressed. I quickly got my clothes and got dressed, my outfit was simple but still cute. I wore a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a pair of brown knee high leather boots, a baby blue button up shirt that cuffed at my elbows, a white scarf, and a couple of bracelets to add style. I walked out of the room and into the hallway to see Ezra leaning on the wall waiting for me. When he saw me he smiled and whistled.

I blushed and gave him a small smack on the arm. "Shut it." I said. He smiled.

"What? You look beautiful. What was I suppose to do?" He asked smirking.