Chapter 12

A/N: I am bored and I wanted to post another chapter.

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN A THING ALL I OWN ARE MY OC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skylee's POV

I walked up to my sisters cabin and knocked. I heard sniffiling behind the door.

"W-who is it?" Came the small voice that belonged to my sister.

"Someone who needs to apolgise to you." I replied.

"Go away Skylee. I dont want to talk to you anymore." She said. I sighed.

"Come on Jayla I'm sorry for overreacting. Will you please talk to me?" I asked. The door slid open to reveal Jayla who had her arms crossed and a blank look on her face.

"What do you have to say?" She asked. I sighed and looked down at her.

"I am just worried Jay. After mom and dad died I made a promise to myself not to let anything bad happen to you." I explained. Her blank stare became a sightly understanding look and she let her arms fall to her side.

"I understand why you are worried, but I'm not some 5 year-old who cant take care of herself. All right I'll admit it its only been a couple years, but I've grown up a lot. I think i'm ready to join missions and fight. But I am willing to negotiate with you." She replied.

"Alright." I replied.

"I'll able to go on missions when im 8." She stated. I almost laughed. I shook my head.

"You start going on missions when your 10." I said crossing my arms. She raised an eyebrow.

"By myself?" She asked. I shook my head again. No way she was going on missions by herself, never in a million years.

"My last offer, I will go on missions when i'm 9 with the crew. Deal?" She asked holding out her hand. I considered this for a moment, it seemed fine to me at least she would be with me and the rest of the crew but I would still be worried sick about her. I reluctenly nodded my head. She smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks Skylee. At least I only have a couple years." She said gleefully. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Hey I gotta head to Lathol to grab some stuff for the baby. Wanna come?" I asked her when I pulled away. She happily nodded and grabbed my hand running back to the docking-bay.

{Do-Re-Mi Time-Skip}

I landed the Phantom next to Ezra's tower where he use to live. I opened the hatch and my sister and I walked out with the hatch closing behind me. I had all my cedits I had saved up when I was a kid to spend. We walked to the market and began to look around.

Jay ran towards one of the stands and motioned me to come over. I walked over to her and she held up a fuzzy baby blanket that had pink, yellow, green, and orange pasily.

"You should get this one." She said enthusiastically. I took then end of it in my hand and raised my eyebrow.

"What if its a boy?" I asked with a smile. She considered this for a moment the set the blanket back down. I laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Come on I do need to get the basic stuff." I said walking away from the stand and to another.

After a while I got what I needed and began to walk back to the tower with Jay trailing behind me. I took a short cut through the allyways I onced called my home to get to the tower without being seen. We were about halfway through when I heard Jay scream. I wipped around to see her being dragged around the corner of another ally. I ran after her and turned the corner. I was suprised to see her beating a boy who was definatly older then her, but younger then me. He got up and tried to punch her she dodged him but slammed into the wall. I was now getting mad because my hand kept nearing my lightsaber. But as if it was lightning someone came running in and drop kicked the guy and pulled Jayla to her feet. They both came my way and we ran off in the maze of the allys.