Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry for not updating guys. I have been having family problems, lets just leave it at that.

DISCLAIMER: I, in no way, shape, or form own Star Wars Rebels. BUT I do own my OC's

No Pov... Jayla and Ezra's chat.

Ezra expected Jayla to be very surprised, but he was wrong.

Jayla shrugged in response. "Sure I approve." She said.

Ezra's eyes widen as his smile grew. "Really? Thank you J-" He began.

"-But remember if you hurt my sister. I. Will. End. You." She said in a threating tone.

"Don't worry I'm defiantly not gonna do that." Ezra said.

Jayla's eyes widen when she looked behind Ezra. "She coming." she said pointing behind him.

"Remember don't tell her." Ezra whispered.

Jayla smiled. "Wouldn't dream of it." She replied.

Skylee's POV

I was sleeping rather peacefully, that is until someone started knocking on my door rather loudly. I groaned loudly in pure aggravation and covered my head with the pillow in a poor attempt to block out the noise. I heard the swish open and someone began to jump on my bed.

"Up! Get Up! A Rebel never sleeps!" Said the slightly muffled voice of my younger sister.

I lifted my pillow up enough so I was looking Jayla in the eye. "They do if they need energy Jay." I said then I cover my ears yet again.

She then yanked the pillow off my head and smiled. "Come on I'm really really really REALLY Bored.." She said.

"Well if your REALLY that bored I could probably make an exception." I said getting up.

I ushered her out so I could get dressed. My outfit was a simple teal long sleeved shirt, a white knitted cap, dark blue skinny jeans, and sand colored knee length boots. I quickly tied my hair in a braid, clipped my saber to my weapons belt, and ran out the door.

I opened the door and there stood Jayla tapping her foot impatiently.

I laughed at her. "You know being impatient is a bad thing little sister." I said.

She smiled in return. "Whatever. Come on!" She said grabbing my arm.

"Whoa! Wait lets see if Ezra wants to come. Since you both seem to get along well." I said while trying to put my arm back in its socket.

She got a nervous look on her face. "Nope lets not bother him, he is probably busy." She said quickly. She was defiantly hiding something.

"Okay runt what are you hiding?" I asked crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow.

Her eyes grew wide and she turned her head the other way. "N-n-nothing." She stuttered.

"You are a terrible liar Jay." I said. She never could lie to me or anyone for that matter, it was always so obvious. "Tell the truth." I commanded.

She turned toward me and gave me a sad look. "I cant." Was all she said.

I felt my gaze softened. "Jayla please tell me what wrong. Is someone threatening you? So help me if someone is-" I began.

"No No No. I just promised someone that I would keep this secret." She said trying to keep me from going into my freak-out mode.

"Fine. Can you at least tell me who you promised?" I asked.

She thought about it for a moment. "Hmm... I shouldn't, but......I promised Ezra." She said.

I smiled at my younger sister. "Come on lets GO!" She yelled. She grabbed my arm again and pulled me down the hallway. Now I have a mission, Operation: Get the Truth.

Ezra's POV

I called the crew (Minus Skylee) to meet at on The Ghost so I could tell them my plan. Since the Ghost was used for when we needed to leave our Space Base (A/N: Hey that rhymes.) on missions it was attached to the side. I finally found the familiar door that led to the ship and walked aboard.

"Okay Ezra what did you need to tell us?" Hera asked me.

I smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck. "Um.. Well I have been thinking about something for a little while now and I need you guys help." I said.

They all nodded. "What exactly is this 'something'?" Sabine asked.

I was silent again. "Uh well you see-" I began.

"Out with it kid!" Zeb yelled interrupting my rambling.

"I wanted to ask Sky to marry me!" I yelled, then I realized what I just blurted I slapped a hand over my mouth.

Everything was silent. Everyone was staring at me,Sabine just stared and Hera's jaw was slack along with Kanan and Zeb's.

"Well he finally grew up guys." Sabine said breaking the silence.

"Good luck kid." Zeb said with a small smile.

"You have my full support Ezra." Hera said with her motherly smile.

Kanan was silent and apparently deep in thought. "Kanan? Hello?" I said waving a hand in his face.

"Ezra are you sure you want to do this? I mean your both only 17." He said with a slightly worried look.

I looked over to the rest of the crew. "Guys could you..?" I asked.

They nodded and walked back into the base, leaving me and Kanan to talk.

"Kanan I am sure I want to ask Sky to marry me." I said.

"And I believe that you are sure about this, it shows you have grown up, but you are only 17. This choice affects your whole life, are you positively sure about this?" He asked, in worried Father-like tone.

I nodded. "Absolutely, Positively, 100% sure." I said.

Kanan smiled and patted my shoulder. "Then you have my support as well." he said.

I smiled and walked out to talk to Hera and Sabine, they were needed for my plan.

{Time-skip}

"Okay so you guys got it?" I asked the other two members of the crew.

"Got it." They both replied.

"Have you gotten a ring yet?" Sabine asked.

I face-palmed. "I knew I was forgetting something." I said.

"Ezra!" She scolded.

"Sorry I was kinda busy thinking of a plan." I said defending myself.

"We are going to the market anyway. That means we can get our part of the plan done while Zeb, Kanan, and Ezra get the supplies and the ring from the market." Hera said trying to keep the peace.

"Thanks so much guys." I said with a big smile.

They both smiled back. "No problem. Just don't screw up." Sabine said pointing a finger at me.

"I know she will say yes Ezra." Hera said.

"Kid come on we have to get the supplies." Zeb yelled from the balcony.

"Gotta go. Good luck." I said giving them a two-finger salute.

I hope everything goes according to plan.

A/N: Hey guys sorry this took so long. Just a bunch of school and crap like that.

{GOODNIGHT}

{KISSES}

~God Bless You~

-This is Rebel_Princess signing off-