Chapter 3

A/N: Here I am guys sorry for going M.I.A. Now today I have a special guest. Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls put your hands together for Skylee Vendull!!!!

Skylee: *Waves hand to readers*

R_P: "So Skylee do you have any questions about some upcoming chapters?"

Skylee: *Thinks a moment before asking* "Yes what major events are gonna happen?"

R_P: "Oh sorry cant reveal that."

Skylee: "Oh come on just a couple hints? I'm pretty sure the audience agrees to." (Que readers comments)

R_P: "Hmm.... Okay." *Gets notebook from book-bag{Has all prewritten chapters in it}*

Skylee:*Claps hands excitedly*

R_P: *Talking to herself* "No to much of a dead giveaway. Hmm.. maybe-No. No. Notta. Nope-"

Skylee:"Just pick something!"

R_P:*Throws hands up in surrender* "Okay Okay. Here you go, 3 hints and that is all. Hint  #1: A Ring. Hint #2: A Sickness. Hint #3: A Bundle. That is all." *Turns to readers and sets down notebook* Okay guys now-"

Skylee: *Quickly uses force to grab the notebook and reads the next few chapters* *Gasps* "I know what happens next-"

R_P: *Turns to Skylee, grabs the notebook, and looks Skylee in the eye* Say one word about anything you just read, then I will make sure there's a death in this chapter."

Skylee:*Eyes grow wide**Puts a hand next to her ear* "I-I Think I hear Kanan calling me for training. *Turns to readers* Bye everyone!" *Quickly runs off stage terrified.

R_P:*Turns to readers* Okay like I was saying before I was interrupted. DISCLAIMER-

*Sabine randomly comes out of nowhere throwing paint bombs next to author* "She owns NOTHING EXCEPT HER OC's!! All rights go to Disney and Lucasfilms!!!" *Runs off stage and back to the Ghost*

R_P: *Wipes orange paint from face with both hands* "What she said." *Walks off stage to write*

Skylee's POV

I groggily woke up and rubbed my eyes. When I got done with that I looked around.  

Why am I in the Med-bay?'I thought to myself. Then I felt something shift beside me. I turn my head to see Ezra beside me sleeping on the side of his face that wasn't bandaged. Right. That's why.

I felt the ship dock. Why we are docked? I wondered to myself.

I shook Ezra's shoulder lightly. "Come on Ezra, its time to get up." I said sweetly.

He batted my hand away and kept his eyes closed, even though I knew perfectly well he was awake. Then an Idea came to me. I smirked.

"Okay fine. Hera has docked the ship. Maybe I'll just go and find our old friend Chip again." I said in a serious tone teasing Ezra.

He shot up, now fully awake. "I'M AWAKE!" He yelled. I laughed so much it was to the point I was holding my stomach.

He groaned and faceplamed. "That was a trick wasn't it?" He asked.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "Yep I got you awake pretty fast." I said.

"You wouldn't go find Chip again, right?" Ezra asked hugging me back and resting his chin on my shoulder.