Lexi Starts Training

A/N: pic of Kyle

"HEY SWEETHEART COME HERE PLEASE!!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"OK, COMING." I yelled back. I went downstairs and saw a guy I didn't know. "Who's this Daddy?"

"This Lex is your trainer for your race coming up."

"Wow, you found him fast."

"Well, he's an old friend of your mothers. She use to live here in this part of LA and this was her trainer when she raced here."

"OH MY GOD!! You knew my mother?" I asked the guy who was now my trainer.

"Yes yes I did. Your mother was actually my girlfriend back then, but we both knew it wouldn't last long." The guy responded.

"O, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. You look so much like her."

"Thanks, I get that a lot from the people who knew my mother. O what's your name?"

"It's Kyle."

"I'm Lexi."

"You have a beautiful name as well."

"Thank you. When do we get started on training, the race is next Saturday?"

"Well, I would like to start now but I need to speak with your mechanic about your car first."

"O, well it looks like I need to ask my boyfriend a favor then. I'll be right back Kyle." I run upstairs and grab my phone. I call Austin.

"Hello."

"Hey Austin."

"Lexi what's up?"

"I need a favor."

"What's the favor?"

"Do you know any good mechanics here in town?"

"Well yes you're speaking to one."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes, I'm one of the best."

"That's great can you be my mechanic for racing pleaseeee."

"I would love to Lexi. Let me guess the car is an Impala Chevy."

"Yep just like the car Daddy got me when I got here."

"Lexi is it the same car that your dad got you?"

"No he took me to get another one but this one is a straight shift, and painted different. I would like to change the color as well ok."

"O, well ok that's great, and the repaint of the car will cost."

"Daddy said it's ok to repaint which is why I'm saying something."

"Ok then. Who's your trainer I need to speak to him and I need to examine your car."

"Ok, well the car is at the garage at the race track and my trainer is actually over here at my house and it's Kyle."

"Great someone I actually get along with." I giggle at his statement.

"Your giggle is so beautiful Lex."

"Thanks babe and thanks for being my mechanic."

"No problem. It just gives me an excuse to hang out with you more and see how good of a racer you are."

"Well come on over. I'll see you when you get here ok."

"Ok bye."

"Bye." then I hung up and went downstairs to tell Kyle and Daddy that my boyfriend will be the mechanic.

"I didn't know Austin was a mechanic." my dad says after I tell them.

"Neither did I until I asked him if he knew any good mechanics he said himself."

"That boy definitely has confidence."

"Yes apparently so but I don't mind."

"Well is he on his way here?" Kyle asked."

"Yes he is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's POV

I got to Lexi's house shortly after she called me. I parked behind her Impala, which since I'm a guy, I'm impressed she even likes or knows what it is. I get out of my car then walk up to her front door and ring the door bell.

A few seconds later Lexi opens the door, "Hey come on in." she says with a smile.

I love her smile it makes me smile and I love that.

"Hey." I walk into her house.

"Hey I'm Kyle."

" Austin."

"Well, we should get to the garage so Austin can check out my car. Then we'll get started on my training." Lexi says.

She's so excited about the race. I didn't even know she raced until she told me she needed a mechanic for her racing car.

We got to the garage and Lexi opened the door. I walked in and looked at the car.

"Well, we will have to change your tires."

"Austin we don't  have to I actually can race on dirt with street tires."

"My god, I think I'm in love. I get the hot girl and she knows her cars and how to race with street tires on dirt. Just just amazing."

"Well, thank you Austin I'll enjoy that compliment more than what you mean it, by I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to say it out loud."

Oh crap I said that out loud oh well she enjoyed the compliment.

"Anyway, lex you need to change into some racing gear and let's train." her dad and Kyle stated.

Lexi went off to the changing room the garage came with and changed into the racing gear she has. She came out in leather jeans, a tight black tank top, leather jacket, and black sneakers. I couldn't stop staring she looked hot in that outfit. She could definitely pull off the leather outfit and what topped it off was her hair. She pulled it up into a high tight ponytail and man did it make her outfit even more hot.

"Ok, let's get started."