One

Olivia
"OLIVIA I AM ASHAMED OF YOU, YOUR 14 YEARS OLD AND IS SEXUALLY ACTIVE!" Yelled my dad as he walked in the living room. "I just got off the phone with Grace." Said my mom as she sat her phone down. I was fidgeting with my fingers while looking down.

"SAY SOMETHING YOUNG LADY." My mother yelled while pacing back and forth. "I don't know what you want me to say." I spoke softly. "Your voice wasn't that low a few hours ago with Spencer in your room why is it low now." I heard my mom mumble.

"Start packing, your staying with your auntie and I don't want you talking to Spencer anymore."

"But dad." I say as I look up at him. "START PACKING OLIVIA AND I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN." I sigh before walking upstairs to my room to pack.

Seconds later I hear someone knock on my door and I see Jordan. "You okay?" He ask as he hugs me. "Yeah I'm going with Cassie now." I shrug as I put my clothes inside my suitcase. "But she doesn't even live out here, I can say something so that you can stay I don't want you to go liv."

I sniffle as my tears come down. "It's okay, this is my punishment me and Spencer shouldn't have did it." I shrug as I walk to my drawer. "They're only doing this because your a girl, it's not fair." He mumbles. "Yeah but I'm 14, I get why they are upset, just don't forget about me."

He smiles and hugs me tightly. "I won't." He says before leaving out the room. I grab all of the things Spencer bought me for the past 2 years and put it in a separate suitcase. This is what I get. Stupid and to fast for my own good.

"Hey liv you ready?" Asked Cassie as she walked in my room. I nod and she helps me with my bags. Once we got in the car she looked over at me. "I know your disappointed I'm sorry okay, I don't know what anyone else want from me." I say as I look down.

"No liv...I'm not disappointed in you, I was doing the same thing at 14 and I'm sorry this is happening." I wipe my tears and look down at my phone. "Have you talked to Spencer?" She asked and I shake my head no. "Not since we did it his mom needed him for something but I guess they all found out."

"It's gonna be okay." I nod and take a deep breath.
_________________________________
5 weeks later
I fixed my bed before walking downstairs to see Cassie eating grapes. "You okay?" She ask and I shrug. "I miss Jordan,...and Spencer." She hugs me before handing me some grapes. I smile before suddenly feeling sick. I run to the bathroom and throw up.

Cassie held my hair as I threw up. "Oh sweetie you okay?" She ask as I grab my toothbrush. I nod and she walks out the bathroom before walking back inside with a box. She hands it to me and I read it. "A pregnancy test?"

"Take it, I bought it on my way to pick you up and you've been throwing up for awhile now." I sigh as I close the bathroom door and take it.

What I was feeling was mixed with so many things. Scared. Confused. Sad. I just, I don't know. After what felt like 20 minutes I pick it up and see two lines. I let all my tears fall down as I sat the positive pregnancy test down.

I opened the door and she looks at me. She pulls me into a hug and I cry in her arms. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen." I sob and she rubs my back. "I got you babygirl, you and the baby will be fine."

"What about Spencer I can't do this without him, he's always wanted kids auntie." She sighs. "You can't tell him, you can't tell anyone your pregnant liv, your parents sent you off just for having sex imagine telling them your pregnant."

"He's gonna hate me." I whisper as tears start following down. "Would you rather him hate you or being forced to get an abortion your 14 and pregnant liv your parents will literally kill you and Spencer."