Eighteen🤍

The whole village was on high alert since Wynter had been taken. No one was resting until they had found her.

Alexa hadn't slept at all. She just wanted her baby back. Alexa couldn't help but worry that Sienna had taken her. She knew how Sienna hated how Alexa had given birth to Dodger's baby.

Alexa walked into the living room. She saw Charley there and smiled. "Hey. Warren and I have been out looking. We can't find anything anywhere. He's not resting," she told her.

Alexa broke down crying. She looked at her. "I want my baby back," she sobbed.

Charley held her close and smiled. "It's going to he okay. We're going to find her. Me and Warren are just going to get some sleep and then we're going back out there. I promise."

Alexa looked to her. "Thank you."

***
Alexa went out into the village. She looked up as Freddie walked towards her. He pulled her into an hug. "Hey. Have you heard anything?" He asked.

Alexa shook her head. "No. And I'm so scared. I don't want to lose my baby. She's my everything. The only good to have come from mine and Dodger's relationship."

Freddie kissed the top of her head. He held her close. "It's going to be okay. We're going to find her."

"Are we?"

Freddie nodded and kissed her. "Yes we are. Wynter is going to come back to us. You know that right?"

Alexa sobbed into him. She saw Sienna and stormed over to her. "Where the hell is my daughter?!" She yelled.

Sienna frowned. "I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't been here," she said.

Alexa rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Funny that isn't it? My daughter is taken just as you're not in the village?!" She said.

Before Sienna could say anything, the police came over to them. "Sienna Blake. I'm arresting you on suspicion of kidnap."

"I didn't do anything!"

Alexa stood there with a smirk on her face. She watched as Sienna was taken away. Freddie wrapped an arm around her waist. "It's going to be okay."

Alexa held onto Freddie as though she was going to lose him too. "I want her back," she sobbed.

"She'll come back."

***
Alexa looked up as Charley and Warren walked towards her. She smiled. "Did you get any sleep?" She asked.

Charley grinned. "Well we had like an hour. Then we had sex. Warren got hard didn't he? We're going to look some more now. I heard Sienna got arrested."

Alexa nodded. "Yeah. Suspicion of kidnap. Let's hope they lock her up and throw away the key."

"If only they would. They'll let her out if she doesn't know anything. And we all know Sienna is dumb enough to fake not knowing anything," Warren told her.

Charley rolled her eyes. "You're only saying that as you know that she fancies you. Don't deny that."

Warren shrugged. "Maybe I'm irresistible."

Alexa smiled slightly. She was glad for the distraction. But all she wanted was her daughter back.

***
Alexa was walking through the village. She knew that when she got her baby back, she was going to never let her go again. She just had no idea that the person who took her daughter was closer than what she thought.