Shock returns

Alexa turned to see Dodger standing there. She glared. "What the hell are you doing here?" She spat.

"I heard. About the baby. I wanted to help," Dodger said as he looked to her.

Alexa shook her head. She looked to him. "I don't need or want your help! I really don't. So you can just back off and leave me alone!" She said.

Dodger grabbed her arm. "She's my daughter too you know. You can't just cut me out."

"I'm not! You walked out. You walked out on me and on her. So don't you think you can just walk in and act like nothing happened!" Alexa said as she turned and walked off.

Dodger stood there and sighed. He knew he needed to talk to Alexa. To help her see that he didn't mean to walk away.

***
Alexa walked back to the flat. She saw Warren standing outside. "If she sees you here, she's going mad. You know that right?" She said.

"I didn't sleep with Sienna. I wouldn't. She's unhinged," Warren told her.

Alexa shrugged and sighed. "I don't know what to think. All I know is that Sienna doesn't have my baby. So someone obviously does have her. And I'm not okay with that. I'm really not."

Warren nodded. "I still wanna help. To find her. Even if your sister does want to murder me."

Alexa smiled. She looked to him. "I'll talk to her. I'll tell her you weren't with Sienna," she said.

***
Alexa walked into the flat after talking to Warren. She saw her sister sitting on the sofa. "Warren is out there you know."

"I know. He can get lost."

Alexa smiled. "He's told me he didn't sleep with Sienna. He's adamant he didn't," she told her.

Charley rolled her eyes. "He's saying that because he knows if I see him, I'll kill him," she said.

Alexa sat down with her. "He still wants to help find Wynter. Says that even though you want to kill him," she told her.

"I don't care. He's doing it because he knows he's in the wrong. Has there been any sighting?"She asked.

Alexa shook her head and sighed. "I don't think I'm going to get her back," she mumbled. She looked to her. "Dodger is back."

Charley's eyes widened. "You what? Are you kidding me?" She asked.

Alexa shook her head. "Said he heard about Wynter going missing and wanted to help find her. I don't know what to say."

Charley sighed and took her hand. "He can't expect to just play daddy. He left her," she said as she looked to her.

"I told him that. I just can't have him back in my life after everything that's happened. And it sucks."

***
Alexa went to see Freddie. She found him with Warren and smiled. "Bad boys club is it?" She asked as she looked to her.

Freddie pulled her close and kissed her. He sighed. "I heard Dodger is back. Have you seen him?" He asked.

Alexa nodded. "He came to me this morning. And I honestly don't know what to do. He says he wants to find Wynter. And maybe it would help. But I can't forget what he did. He walked out on his daughter. And that's unforgivable."

Freddie smiled. "She's got me. You've both got me."

***
Alexa was sitting in the flat. There was a knock at the door. She stood up and answered it. "What the?"