Feeling rotten

Alexa smirked to herself as she walked onto the boat and saw dodger. He walked out of the bedroom and looked to her and smiled "and what are you doing here?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "what do you think" she said as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately as he lead her to the bedroom. He lay her on the bed and climbed on top of her as they made out passionately. He ran a hand up her thigh and pulled her close as they stripped off. She looked to him and smirked as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he pushed into her. He started to move in and out of her as they kissed passionately. She ran his hands through his hair as they have sex, he rolled over next to her and smirked as he looked to her.

Alexa sat up and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair "where are you going?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "home" she said as he climbed onto the bed and grabbed her waist and pulled her to him and smiled "you don't need to go" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek "I know but I promised Charley I would meet her. I'll see you later though" she said as he looked to her and nodded. She got dressed and looked to him and smiled as she walked over to him and kissed him passionately as he looked to her and smiled. Alexa walked off of the boat and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, she knew she and dodger were only a friends with benefits relationship but she knew that they were starting to develop feeling and it scared Alexa.

***

Alexa got back to the flat and smiled as she saw Charley "hey" Alexa said as Charley looked to her and smiled "I'm ores, I don't suppose you fancy going out tonight do you?" Charley asked as Alexa looked to her and smiled "I'm seventeen, it's not like I can get into a bar" Alexa said "yeah, you can. I have my ways to get you in" Charley said.

Alexa and Charley got to the club later that day. Alexa was starting to feel off. She was worried that she was becoming ill. Charley looked to Alexa and smiled "are you okay?" She asked as Alexa looked to her and sighed "I'm just feeling run down I think I should go home" Alexa said as Charley looked to her and frowned "don't look, Warren and dodger are here. You and dodger could easily slip away later" Charley teased as Alexa looked to her and rolled her eyes. Charley was the only one that knew over Alexa and dodger and Alexa wanted to keep it that way. She knew how Diane would react if she found out.

***

Alexa woke up the next morning On dodgers boat. She had gone home with him and the two of them had sex. Alexa sat up and rushed to the bathroom as she started to throw up. She ran a hand through her hair and groaned to herself as dodger walked in and looked to her "rough night?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "you could say that" she said as he helped her to feet and smirked as he brushed the hair out of her face and smiled "it's going to be okay" he said as Alexa nodded. Alexa couldn't help but worry it was something over than a hangover.