pchapter 13 party and months later

By the time Sebastian and I got back to the ballroom all of the guests have arrived and were chatting amongst each other. There was an orchestra there but I suppose they had come late. Ciel was speaking with a man in a white suit with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. The man was handsome but not very, how should I say this? Sane. He was over dramatic and got excited over the simplest thing.

Ciel had looked around for a moment then when he saw me Sebastian and I walked over then bowed.

"Yes my lord?" Sebastian and I replied in unison. We looked at each other and laughed a bit. Wait a demon laughing? Well I guess I really did break down those walls around his heart.

"Viscount Druitt, I would like to introduce you to my two top servevents, Bella Nightly and Sebastian Michaelis," why was he introducing us to a count? I politely bowed and Sebastian did too.

"Oh! What a lovely young lady! Tell me how old are you? You seem too young and beautiful to be working for the earl!" Viscount stated. He took my hand and kissed my knuckles. This is incredibly uncomfortable.

"I am sixteen, sir," I said and he looked at Sebastian.

"Are you two a couple?!" He said and Sebastian nodded, "would you mind if I steal her for one dance?" Sebastian glares at the viscount for a moment then bows.

"Not if she's willing to dance," they both looked at me and I didn't really say anything. I still had to work but I suppose he has everything under control. Nothing has happened yet. Druitt took my silence as a yes and twirled me around in an almost romantic way.

"Who is she?"

" I dont know, but she is stealing all the decent men to dance with!"

"She is beautiful! I love her blue hair!"

"She has Pointe shoes on in a ball room! That is very improper!"

I heard people saying those things over all the chatter. My shoes clapped and thud across the floor and it was very difficult to not to hop on my toes to dance.

"You are a beautiful dancer," he whispered in my ear.

"Thank you but I am not very good at ballroom dancing, my strong point is ballet,"

"Is that so? Well I have friends who own theaters, perhaps I can write them a letter and tell them about you? little robin," little robin? Why am I a robin of all things? No I am a swan if I have to be called something. But I am not anyone's swan...

                   I am only Sebastians.

"Tell me, how did you find yourself at the Phantomhive manor?" He asked. Am I the only new person in town? Is it really a big deal?

"I was going to my job in a town a little further out of London when I was attacked but thankfully Sebastian and young master Ciel saw and came to my aid, the three men were arrested and I have worked her for a week," I lied. I had to make it sound like it happened in this time so I couldn't say I was jumped and I didn't mention the knife I carried or anything really. I made up something on the spot that was close to what really happened.

"Well a beautiful creature such as yourself shouldn't be working, especially when they are so young!" He said.

"Well thank you for the compliment but I am used to working it's kind of relaxing," he looked at me like I was a mad man. I have him a fake closed eye smile.

"My God! Do you have two different colored eyes?" He practically shouted. Does he ever shut up?

"Yes in fact I do," how did he not notice this earlier? One is a freaking electric bue, and the other is silver. How is that hard to miss?

"Wow! You remind me of a young lady I met a year ago! She was very pretty with a pink frilly ball gown and a blue eye! The other eye was covered by her hair. But she was absolutely gorgeous! She was my little robin! But sadly she slipped from my grasp," I stopped listening after that and started looking around for Sebastian. But thankfully, shortly after the dance was over, and Sebastian came to me.

"Did the Viscount Druitt do any thing to harm you my darling swan?" He asked and I was thankful to say no.

"Of course not my darling raven," I mocked and he put an arm around my waist and we began work....

#=#=#=BIG TIME LAPSE #=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

It has been three months since the party and I was glad to say I never saw the Viscount Druitt again. Elizabeth had left the night of and Ciel had ordered us to take at least an hour daily to spend time together. Best time of my life in till a man in white and a royal crest came to the manor.