Chapter 14: Missing Person

💗Ch 14 (song/노래): I Love you so by the Walters💗

Italics= Korean speaking

Y/n's POV

My finger swiping through YouTube. Attempting to find the perfect song for my mood. Honestly, I don't know how I'm feeling in general. I'm still in shock about Minjun's actions recently, after telling him that I didn't kill his girlfriend, he started to be more...

- —Missing person— -
Ko Minjun
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Race: Korean
Height: 189cm
Weight: 80kg
Eye color: blue-gray eyes
Hair color: Black
Clothing: wearing Bon Appétit's uniform
Last whereabout: Getting off of work from Bon Appétit on February 1st of 20.. Coworker Seokin was the last person to see Minjun an hour before his disappearance.

Not realizing the area I'm in. Immediately, I'm faced with the missing person paper in my sight. Contemplating on the poster on the window to his workplace. Does he really have black hair? I notice these past couple of weeks I distinguish dark brown strands in his roots.

He probably likes black hair, now that I think about it. I remember his brown, curly hair. I honestly loved it. However something happened that break and that's when I began to notice him/fall for him. Those were the good ol' days. Now? I have my lover for life and I'm actually...

- —Campus— -

"Our last chat was a normal conversation, however it was a bit off." A voice coming from the left side. Slightly shifting my attention onto the person. There's two people between one of the exterior, corridor pillars, one has an oversized, white, buttoned up shirt tucked in their boyfriend, blue Jeans. Their tan purse across their chest, and their hair is pulled into a causal ponytail.

The other person has a long, tan, trench coat underneath it's formal vest and tie whilst their pants' dark blue jeans. Their hair slicked back seemingly they've recently had their hair cut. The first person's arms are crossed, their hands caressing their own biceps, appearing to reassure/repose their nerves.

"Off? How odd was he, Ms. Ah?" The other person comments towards the interrogated lady. Shrugging her shoulders at the question, her eyes shifting off to the side of the man. Her face molds into a deep concentrated façade.

Does she really care about him? This entire time, she's been using him for his body, his personality, she's been feeding on his lifestyle, his personal life. Bora doesn't care about anyone except for herself and Minjun should know that.

"He didn't even know that he was on a break.— it was like he was going along with it. With something from someone?" Bora states, her eyes squinting at the blank facts. Why's she so spot on by that? Do they have some secret code with each other? Maybe he said something that made her caught onto his words?

The man hums by this. "What else did he say that was out of the ordinary?" He questions her more. Stop asking so many questions. Why did his family have to hire a PI? I mean if my son was gone for almost a month... I would be concerned too.

"He said he lost his phone at an airport? I don't know which one, he just said he did." Bora announces, adding onto her suspicion on Minjun's behavior. "It's strange because Minjun's a responsible person, besides he's more organized than this. He's so calculated when it comes to breaks and he wouldn't take a vacation from everything for 3 weeks, without informing anyone about it before." Bora mentions. Once again, the detective produce an inaudible noise coming from within his throat.

"Would he ever consider to run away?" The man inquires, of course the lady shakes her head side to side. Bora's eyes shifts over to the detective's face and into my eyes, noticing my stalking presence. I need to go. She might tell the detective more than she's mandated to say.