Chapter 4: Her Horror Buddy

♥️Ch 4 (song/노래): Chinese New Years by Sales♥️

Italics= Korean speaking

Y/n's POV

Sunday 일요일 (ilyoil)— - -
My baby. Minjun? Why's he here? I mean I don't have a problem with him being here, I'm actually glad he's hanging out with me— us.

H-He's hanging out with us. Not only me because, of course, there's other people here too. Although there's many college students around me. My attention never averts from his figure. His casual appearance makes me feel at ease once his precious smile displays itself towards me.

He smiled?

He smiled from me? Did I make him smile?

"Hey, I remember you." He points at me, his fingers snapping together in an act to assist him to recall the memory back. "You're Cho Hee's friend?" He actually remembers me?? Although my prince doesn't know my name, it's still a working progress. Sooner or later, he's going to know my name a little too well to the point where he can't stop saying it.

However I don't want to think about "that" right now. I really wasn't thinking when I said all of that. I don't know if I would take things to the next level, yet because I'm a little bit, or a lot of bit inexperienced...compared..to... him. What am I saying?

"You know each other." Finley comments. Minjun's girlfriend notices how I'm keeping my eyes only on her boyfriend. Attempting to assert her dominance, she delicately brushes his right jawline with her fingertips. That immediately grabs his attention and he wraps his arms around her waistline, already leaning forward to her lips. She starts giggling when he nibbles at her lower lip.

Why am I still watching her fond with my— "We weren't expecting you to come." Junggyo states holding their tickets in his clutches as he points at me.

I shrug my shoulders still glimpsing over to the couple. It's really not their fault that they didn't know there was going to be another person tagging along.

"We would've paid for you too." FiFi adds off. Instantly, I put on my best, understanding smile on my features. I waved my hands in a 'don't worry' manner. "Nah, it's okay besides I didn't want to watch a romcom. I wanted to watch a thriller or something scary." I comment. The group contemplates on me before Finley awkwardly asks me: You're sure you don't want me to pay for it?

I nod my head, smiling at her in reassurance. She arch an eyebrow upwards and says it one more time. Getting fatigued from her trying to be a good friend. I turn her around to the group in the distance. Lightly applying pressure on her back.

She gets the message and she jogs over to them to priorly rotate back to say: "Assface make sure she doesn't get snatched." Then she ambles with the gang.

Assface?

There's another person— "I can pay for yours for you." Assface aka Jian restates what Finley just said. I shake my head, grinning at him in a goofy way. "No, it's perfectly fine." I repeat myself once again. Without any warning, he commences on walking to the ticket booth. "What are you doing? I said it's fine."

"I insist. Just think of it as... repayment?" He taps his chin, arriving at the ticket booth, he pulls out his card. "Repayment? For what? I didn't do anything." Shifting my body to the left side where he was. Leaning against the counter.

"Two tickets for Conjuring 3: The devil made me do it." Jian informs the person. Handing him the card over to them. He begins to tap his fingers on the surface in an act of waiting patiently for his card.