Chapter 10: Him

♥️Ch 10 (song/노래): Laughing On The Outside by Bernadette Carroll♥️

Italics= Korean speaking

Friday 금요일 (geumyoil)— - -
Finally, Bora stopped fighting me. Analyzing her bloody, beaten face. Her left eye's puffy, purple, and messy. She has a busted lip on her right. There's small to deep cuts on her features, cuts that can get her killed by blood loss. The way I disheveled her..... scares me.

Shifting my hands off of her head, I glance down to distinguish a well-familiar substance seeping out from behind her skull. The same skull I smashed on the concrete floor.. blood continues to spill out. Automatically I begin to pull my palms onto the blood, scooping it so it can go back up.

"No, no, no, you can't die."

"If you die, I go to prison and if I go to prison, I won't be able to see my Junbug." I explain to myself, still scooping the blood up. If I go to prison he's going to think I'm a monster for mutilating his girlfriend. A monster that just kills for pleasure... I can't let that happen.

Instantly, I commence on rummaging through her pockets. My bloody hands touching a particular device in her pocket. Snatching it out. I immediately dial 119. "119, what's your emergency?"

I-I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to.

What happened, ma'am?

There's a lot of blood...

Ma'am, what happened?
Where is she bleeding from?

From the back of her head

Where are you right now?

I'm on the rooftop of Korea University. Oh no, no, no, there's so much blood

Ma'am, I need to know exactly
what happened?

Bora and two other girls started to beat me up. Okay, she was going to throw me off of the—
S-she was going to kill me
so so I had to stop her

You did it out of self defense. The police will be on their way, please try to keep pressure on— well try to and what you did
was necessary.

——15:40——

Gazing upon my trembling bloody hands. Flipping them around, so I can get a better view of them before placing them underneath the facet. I actually...

I hurt somebody today. I made them bleed. I'm the one that put someone in a critical state.

My eyes eventually wonders upwards to the mirror. Raising my palms to my shorten hairstyle. It's... gone. My beautiful long hair.. is gone! I touch my hair, feeling the length stopping from my... Gasp. My chin. It used to stop to my chest, now it's..

Looking down to the scissors I consciously grabbed in my left hand. "If you're going all Brittany spears on me, at least let me help you." A familiar voice asks behind me. Whipping my head to discover that person, or a woman to be exact.

She's crossing her arms with a small grin on her features, noticing how she's striving to conceal her mirthfulness. Except her grin doesn't last for long. "What happened to you? Did you get into a fight?" The brunette lady asks, striding over to me. I only nod to her last question while I attempt to give her a reassuring smile. It makes her smirk at me, taking the scissors out of my clutches.