Chapter 5: Minjun's Unexpected Reaction

♥️Ch 5 (song/노래): Good Morning Tokyo by Tokyo's Revenge♥️

Italics= Korean speaking

Y/n's POV

Monday 월요일 (wolyoil)— - -
Last night I believed I had gotten closer to knowing every little part of Minjun.

After we got done playing games at the arcade we went to a karaoke room. Luckily for me I barely passed the legal drinking age in S. Korea, but if I were to go back to the US I wouldn't be able to drink until I'm 2 more years older.

Anyways, Minjun paid for our room. Everything was good at this point of the night, we were listening to the group sing couple songs, solos, and even trios. We all had a little to drink, some a little too much. As I'm watching Finley' and Minjun's friends sing even more sloppier and slurry.

Jian had once asked me if I wanted to sing. Of course I said no, I'm good. He pouted for a bit before someone asked him if they could do a duo sing together.

Oh my gosh! Guess who asked...

Bora bitch ass.

Oh my gosh, when I noticed this, I thought I was going to claw her face off. Like bitch, I know I don't like this man, but you seem to want to take every man in that room, even the ones that aren't attracted to you!! Luckily, Jian politely declined her.

At this point on, this is when everything went downhill. Bora had made a dirty, inside joke only people who's been with her could get it. I believe the bleached haired boy agreed/laughed with her and Minjun got defensive real quick. He immediately got out of his seat and said: The fuck did you just say?

Like this was a whole different Minjun I knew. The people between them had to move across the room, not sure if Minjun was going to seriously fight this man. The guy was like: Well, your girl made a joke about her and I thought it was funny in Korean, of course. At this point, Minjun was super heated because his friend had never dated Bora and there were rumors about them screwing around at a frat party.

Minjun was like: What do you mean you thought it was funny. You wouldn't known if—The guy stood up and got really close to Minjun's face. In English, quote on quote: I fucked. Your. Girl.

Bruh and that's when the sweet, innocent Minjun flew out of the door. Jian and some other boys noticed this, so they rushed over to them, mostly Minjun. My prince was trying to calm the men down. Minjun pretended to act assuage, so the boys moved away.

This man: Minjun swung a nasty, right, rear hook at the boy's face. Minjun got a couple of licks in before the people had kicked us out, even though the boys were trying to stop them from fighting.

Now, I'm just sitting here, staring at Minjun and the bleached haired dude not speaking to each other. The other guy is actually on the same side as me. He's talking to other people, Bora's stealing glimpses at him when Minjun isn't looking. She's sitting on his lap, his hand on her waist.

I really want her to just—

"Y/n!"

Once again, someone interrupts me in my thoughts. Turning my head to the person who called me. "Girl, you must not like history as much." A familiar voice adds on. My attention went straight to the short bob hair lady on the left side of me. "This is becoming more of a habit of yours." Vi continues.

I hum out. Vi only laughs at my clueless expression. Class haven't even started yet, so I had nothing to do, except for observing my baby from afar. "Anyways, some students heard the teacher was going to set us up in a group of twos for the trip." Airi tsks, crossing her arms against her chest. Her pixie cut head tilts to the right of her, her eyes are closed for a moment.