𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

it's been a few days since the incident. yerin left on saturday morning and went back to her apartment. she had plenty of time to think about the boys and came to the conclusion that she was the problem why they argued in the first place.

she couldn't really run away from them or her problems in general, but it might be good for all of them if she just returned to her place for a while.

even the past days in school, she tried her best to avoid all of them, even her brother who tried to talk to her. leaving the classroom first, spending the free periods alone, eating at another spot on her own. she wasn't used to any of those and jungwon knew it. she was also holding all her problems in, which wasn't healthy as well.

jay and jake made up actually, it was wrong to fight for the same girl. "bros before hoes", jake exclaimed after the argument and promised to not interfere since jay proved he liked her a lot.

———

school has finally ended, yerin was already on her way home when she noticed a familiar bike standing in front of the door. "ugh, please don't let this be real.", she mumbled and rushed to her apartment. the door was slightly open and it smelled delicious.

yerin quickly got rid of her shoes and noticed the nike sneakers in the spot that used to be empty for a while.

"hellooo!", jungwon screamed through the whole kitchen and waved at her sister. "what the hell are you doing here?", she yelled back. "i told you not to visit me unannounced!" "technically, i am still a part-owner of this construction, so i can come by whenever i want. and since mom and dad are coming home, i should be here more often or they'll notice i don't live here full time anymore."

the sister shook her head in annoyance and put her backpack on the sofa. "did you take a look into your room already?" "yes, as you said: many pretty clothes for little jungwonnie as well.", he grinned. "to light up your mood, i bought dumplings and made ramen for both of us."

"thanks. i owe you one.", yerin sighed tiredly and sat at the dining table. "no worries. how are you?", jungwon answered curiously and placed the food in front of her. "i am actually concerned. what if he drags me to singapore with him?" "that's not going to happen. you're overreacting.", the brother laughed it off.

"how are the others doing?" "jay and jake made up. sorry about that by the way, i suppose you are kind of embarrassed now since you know about that... whole love interest thing." "it's just awkward for me if i go near you. i'll get over it soon, i think." yerin took a bite of the dumpling. "oh, it's really good!"

"you know you're always welcome. think of them as your friends because that's what they are to you after all." "did mom tell you when they're going to come?", she tried to change the topic. "i haven't checked my phone, i was busy getting here." "ugh, you had one job!", she jokingly scolded and pulled her phone out of the pocket. next thing yerin knew, she was coughing like crazy, letting her phone drop on the table.

"oh my god, yerin! are you alright?", jungwon panicked and tried to help.

"get your stuff, they're landing soon."

———

meanwhile, the dorm had lots of fun in their house. riki and sunoo were currently battling against each other in "just dance", heeseung and jake were playing chess out of boredom while jay ate chips with sunghoon.

"does anyone know where jungwon is by the way? he didn't mention anything in the group chat.", riki asked his older brothers. "weren't his parents supposed to arrive this week?", sunghoon replied. "what? really?", heeseung exclaimed. "checkmate by the way, loser." "ugh, screw you!", jake whined.