𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

in the end, it began to snow again. jay thought it wasn't safe to get to the mall by his bike, which is why him and yerin have taken the bus.

"what do you think about this necklace?", yerin turned around to an annoyed jay who was already holding some bags.
"hm.", he answered lazily, "don't you think you bought enough already?" "but it's such a pretty silver necklace! the bird looks majestic!" "it looks like a pigeon.", jay groaned and walked to another corner of the store. "shopping with you is literally no fun, jay. do you know that?"

"if i knew you would buy so many things, i wouldn't have taken you with me! look who's holding all your bags!", he argued. "alright, since we bought everything we were coming for, we can go back to the dorm." "if you insist!", his mood suddenly changed as he happily walked out of the jewellery store. yerin only sighed.

the silent bus ride finally came to an end once they got off. yerin was marching ahead already, not in the mood to talk to the other one. jay's attention was caught by a convenience store right in front of them. suddenly, he got an idea.

"yo, yerin! pay attention to your little groceries for a bit, i'll be right back!", he screamed as he ran to place her purchases next to her. "jay! where are you going? don't leave me alone in the dark!", she shrieked and grabbed her bags as she chased him.

completely out of breath, she waited outside the store and sighed. "here.", jay all of the sudden appeared next to yerin. he held two cups of ice cream in his hands. "coffee flavoured ice cream. there you go." "did you do something with it? are you perhaps trying to poison me?" "excuse me, what?", jay replied, "this is just me saying sorry for being so rude earlier. guess shopping makes you happy and i ruined it."

"you really didn't have to do that.", yerin shook her head and laughed. "you didn't ruin everything. i should apologise for acting like a child." she took the ice cream and started to eat.

———

"the stars are very pretty tonight. nostalgic feeling actually.", jay said once he finished his cup. "you think?" "the stars are as pretty as you.", he blurted out while walking towards the trash can. yerin blushed at the comment.

"come on, we're almost there. i take a part of the bags, you do the other one, alright?" jay did like he just said and began to march away. yerin was still too stunned by the compliment that she didn't even notice she was the only one on the street now. "hey! are you coming or not?", jay yelled. "what? yeah, wait for me!", she answered and began to follow him with her purchases in her hands.

———

"thanks for the day! i enjoyed it.", yerin smiled as she opened the door. "no big deal. but seriously, control your consumerism a bit.", jay responded. "hey, you're back!", sunghoon greeted the both of them. "i was about to prepare dinner with sunoo. wanna help out, jay?" "sure, why not? yerin, can you carry all your things upstairs?" "i'm fine, you're overreacting at this point.", yerin shook her head and went up the stairs.

"yo, what's all this?", jungwon chuckled as he watched his sister struggle to open her door. "don't laugh, just help me out." yerin was annoyed. "jay only wanted to buy a new keychain, did you really drag him to all the stores the mall has?" "of course not! you're exaggerating the whole situation, those are six paper bags! what's wrong with those?" the younger sibling shook his head and opened the door for his sister, only to leave her alone dumbfounded.

———

yerin was done unpacking and has had her dinner with the rest of the dorm already. she now had her comfortable clothes on, sitting in front of the desk to do homework. "yerin? can i come in?", a voice suddenly claimed from the other side of the door. "sure, it's open.", she answered.