𝟐𝟐: 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒

veronica barged in her room, feeling the mascara run through her face as she was continuously sobbing. she sat on her couch and hugged her knees as she placed her head on top of it.

"veronica?" audrey and julien entered the room with worry in their voices. "where is sh-" julien looked around the room, not being able to finish her sentence once she saw the birthday girl cry miserably.

julien and audrey sat beside her, patting her back. "i thought that i was gonna be happy again." she sobbed. "we're sorry." julien said.

"you know, with my dad going to jail and with everything that has happened, i thought that today would be the one day that i'll be happy. i just wanted one day. one." she sobbed. audrey and julien worryingly looked at each other.

"we're so sorry." audrey said, feeling guilty of sleeping with max. "you don't deserve this, v."

"veronica?" henry barged in breathlessly, it looked like he ran to her room quickly. the three girls looked back, seeing the man. the man that kept on gaslighting veronica when in reality, he was also cheating.

audrey and julien stood up and walked to henry. veronica was just on the couch, watching her friends. "and you still have the guts to show your face?" audrey crossed her arms at him.

"please, i need to talk to her." he said, begging. "get your british ass outta here." julien rolled her eyes. "guys." veronica spoke up. audrey, julien, and henry looked at her. "it's okay, let us talk." she said."audrey and jc, i'll meet you outside."

"don't fucking hurt her more, you jackass." audrey said before the two headed out the room.

veronica wiped her tears and gestured for henry to sit beside her. henry looked and pursed his lips, walking to her and sitting down.

"i'm so sorry." he said, biting his lower lip. "how long?" veronica spoke dryly. she was looking down, she can't look at henry in the eyes— her weakness. she knows that she fucked up aswell by almost fucking max. who knows what would've happened if only they weren't caught by saskia.

"ever since the play." he confessed. veronica raised her brows as her eyes started to tear up. "ever since the play?" her voice cracked, asking the question. "way before i slept with max?" before henry could open his mouth, veronica scoffed.

"so you lied to me." she frustratingly said, throwing her hands in the air. "you told me that you two only kissed. and now, you put me through all this shit for sleeping with max ONCE when you slept with pippa like what- a million times?!" she angrily said. "and pippa?! seriously? my nemesis?!" she annoyingly stood up and walked to the window, shaking her head.

"babe, please. let me exp-" henry stood up. "fuck off, henry." she scoffed, walking away. as veronica was walking away, henry aggressively grabbed her arm, startling veronica. "you don't walk away from me!" henry angrily said. his eyes were different, it wasn't the henry that she loved, he looked like a different person. his ears was red and his eyes were flushing angrily at veronica.

"get the fuck off me!" veronica shouted, trying to harshly get away from henry's grip. "you're mine, okay?" sounding psychotic as he tightened his grip on her arm. "i love you." henry cried out while veronica was trying to force her arm out.

"you don't" she cried. "you're inlove with the idea of us, the idea of me!" she shouted, still trying her best to remove his tight grip on her. "don't fucking lie!" henry shouted loudly.

veronica's eyes widened as a tear dropped in her cheek, she was startled by henry. he looked at her up and down while veronica was speechless, she's never seen him like that.

henry then suddenly and aggressively started to kiss veronica, holding her waist tightly. again, veronica was trying to let go of his grip but since he was stronger than her, she struggles to fight. he then went down on her neck, and started sucking it harshly.