𝟏𝟏: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

(TW: suicide & eating disorder)

🌆

good day, upper east siders, gossip girl here. thought you've seen the last of me? well i'm here to prove you wrong. you create me, i am not gossip girl without you people. you are the gossip, i am the result. i am back, and i'm stronger than ever.

ah, the morning's high and i'd like to introduce you the 2 c's in the society of the elites: commitments and chaos. the 2 words that best describe the upper east side. commitments lead to chaos. just like me, i am committed in to exposing you and digging deep into your deepest, darkest secrets. my commitment to gossip girl gives you chaos, and i enjoy it. what secrets, you may ask? well, that's for me to know and for you to find out. once you're in, your secrets aren't safe. yet again, you know you love me. xoxo, gossip girl.

after she spent veronica spent the night with henry, she went home after they ate breakfast. on the way home, veronica read gossip girl's post about her and henry's riches.

veronica wasn't always one to brag about her privilege and her money but she always knew when and how to make use of the extra privileges that she has. she knows it to herself that she likes to be the center of attention and she's extremely grateful for her fame and fortune.

she is also aware that she's extremely crazy rich and lucky unlucky in love as she's both sure and confused with henry. it seems like she has the perfect life, but she doesn't. i mean, who has a perfect life? veronica is very insecure and she would always let the hate get to her. she also self-destructs alot in which she doesn't believe in herself and her abilities even though she's accomplished so much in her 16 years of existence. as a matter of fact, she got lip fillers and a nose job back when she was 15.

she also developed an eating disorder— anorexia last year and that she is still on the process of recovering today. veronica also attempted to take her own life back in september 2019 due to depression by taking 9 doses of pills. she was in coma for 4 days and luckily, she survived. she's also diagnosed with a bipolar disorder.

her inner-inner circle and family knew everything that was going on about her as they successfully kept this a secret from the media.

after reading the gossip girl post about her and henry, she then posted this on her story.

as veronica was on her phone, she heard someone knock on the door

as veronica was on her phone, she heard someone knock on the door. as it slowly opened, it showed nate.

"hey dad." veronica said, putting her phone down. "hey, you weren't home last night." nate said, sitting at the edge of veronica's bed. "oh yeah, i spent the night at the palace, with the basses." she lied. she didn't want her dad to know that it was just her and henry because that would state the obvious.

"okay, did you have fun?" nate asked. "yeah, super." veronica replied. "okay. i'm going out for a morning run, wanna come with me?" her father asked. "yeah! sure, i'll be down in five." she said.