𝟏𝟓: 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄

"i'm so excited! we are definitely going to win this year

"i'm so excited! we are definitely going to win this year. i bet that were gonna end up on vogue!" julien excitedly told zoya.

henry, veronica, zoya, julien, luna, monet, and obie were in henry's limo, popping a bottle of champagne on their way to hulaween. henry wanted to get to know veronica's friends and his soon to be schoolmates, so he thought that this was going be a good start.

although, aki, max, and audrey weren't with them due to aki and audrey having plans, and with what happened between henry, veronica, and max. the couple didn't want him.

"i hope you guys win! i'm obsessed with your beyonce and solange outfit." veronica told the sisters as she took a sip from her champagne.

zoya and obie were silent on the whole ride, just whispering to each other. this type of fun wasn't their scene.

"love your sinatra outfit, man." henry said, pointing to obie's costume, trying to include him in the conversation along with zoya. "thanks! and i love your..." obie raised his brow, trying to figure out who henry was.

"sid vicious, i'm nancy spungen. you know, sid and nancy? the unsolved murder. it's me and henry's favorite crime." veronica told obie. "oh! that's where i remember you guys from!" obie said. veronica and henry chuckled.

luna was dressed as claudia schiffer and monet was naomi campbell. icons.

as the rich elite kids were in the limo, all their phones rang at the same time.

gossip girl tagged you in a post.

"here we go again." veronica annoyingly said.

gossipgirl hey, readers. gossip girl here. as most of you know, today is hulaween. this is the first hulaween eversince covid-19 happened. if you don't know what hulaween is, you're either living under a rock, or you're just simply ignorant. hulaween is where the new york elite kids do a fundraiser. and by elite new york kids, i mean @veronicaxoxo, @henrybass, @maxtheewolfe, @audreyhopesfor, @lunalaaaa, @monetdehaan, @ottobergmanniv, @akimenz, @juliencalloway @pippasykes, @biancabreer, and probably, @alottazee. stay tuned, new yorkers. i will keep on updating once they arrive.

🥂

henry's limo pulled up infront of the building. as they went out of the car, paparazzi met the teenagers, cameras flashing at them.

julien squealed out of excitement while luna and monet were behind her. zoya and obie walked together but julien dragged zoya to her side, the sisters being in the front.