𝟓: 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

🐺

"you will not speak a word about this!" audrey told max. audrey and max spent the night together- they slept together. "you up for a round 2?" max teasingly asked audrey while he's putting on his clothes from last night. audrey rolled her eyes at him and told him to get out and to not tell anybody, especially aki. max agreed and left, audrey sighed and closed the door. audrey saw herself in the mirror and said "i'm fucked."

cnn: a gossip account on instagram called, "gossip girl" that harasses the students of constance billard and st. jude's, taken down for certain inappropriate reasons after posting about the stuart family being a fraud. who is gossip girl, and what is their motive?

nate turned the tv off in their living room and sighed. "it's like high school all over again, but this gossip girl is way worse. imagine getting on cnn." nate said. "tell me about it." serena sarcastically replied. veronica was just sitting with her parents in silence, wondering if her parents saw the gossip girl blasts about her.

a nervous veronica, anxious about her parents finding out about her whereabouts for these past few days. "earth to ronnie..." nate said as he was waving infront of her. little archibald was stuck on her train of thoughts that she didn't notice his dad. "yeah? sorry, thinking about school." she lied to her parents. serena was looking at her, veronica tried to play it cool but her mother definitely knows that something is up.

"baby, me and veronica are gonna head out now. i have to head to the studio and ronnie has to meet her friends at the cafe. right, ronnie?" serena told nate. veronica cleared her throat and said yes. the mother-daughter hugged nate goodbye as they headed to their car.

as they were on their way to the cafe. the ride was definitely silent— an awkward silence. veronica was bouncing her leg up and down due to nervousness because of her mother. something is definitely up. serena broke the silence. "you're doing the thing." veronica raised her brow and tried to play it cool when she definitely knew what her mother was saying.

"hm? what thing?" she asked, her voice trembling. "the leg thing. you do that when you're nervous about something. when you did something that you're scared to tell me." serena coldly said. veronica gulped. shit, it's happening. she knows.

veronica cleared her throat and took a deep breath. if it's something, her mother doesn't like it when veronica did something bad since she's very aware with serena's wilding days. serena tells veronica all the time to not do anything messed up, hence the reason why veronica's extra careful when she's out in public. serena doesn't want her daughter to go through what she went through.

"um- you know gossip girl right? the new one." veronica shyly said. "yes, i know and i saw the blasts about you." serena told her daughter while looking at her eyes deeply. veronica sighed and pursed her lips together. "look, mom- i'm sorry. i know that you don't like me kissing my best friend or lying to henry, as to what you've seen on gossip girl. but i will never do it again, i promise. it was irresponsible and i really am sorry. i will tell the truth to henry tonight at dinner."

serena looked ar veronica for a while. "okay. but i hope you learn from my mistakes. i told you my past because i don't want you to do them, okay?" serena reassured her. veronica nodded and asked if her dad knows anything because that would be awkward. serena said that nate doesn't know a thing since he barely uses social media.

🥯

veronica entered the cafe and saw her girlfriends waiting for her. she sat with them as she ordered coffee and a bagel.