𝟏𝟐: 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒

🌺

"and we're here." henry said, pulling up infront of the hotel. veronica looked at him flirtatiously "thanks for driving me, mr. bass." she playfully said while leaning in to kiss him.

henry is veronica's happy pill, she loves him very much and he feels the same way about her. they believe that they are perfect for each other physically, mentally, emotionally, and sexually.

no matter what veronica is going through, henry is always going to be there for her. no matter how sad she is, henry always makes her happy. they're each other's home.

as the couple entered the hotel, they went straight to the bar looking for chuck since he wanted to meet there. henry was holding veronica's waist "oh there he is." henry said as they walked to chuck's table.

veronica sat down and greeted chuck. "thanks for bringing veronica here, son." chuck said as he signaled for henry to leave. as henry left, chuck and veronica catched up. "may i buy you a drink, veronica?" chuck politely asked. "no thanks" veronica smiled.

"alright then. so tell me, what's up with nathaniel?" he asked. veronica cleared her throat and took a deep breath "i found a huge stash of drugs hidden in his office." chuck raised his brow and sat back.

"well that's a shocker. have you talked to him about it?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink. "no, i don't think i can. with what happened with my grandfather back when my dad was in high school, it makes me anxious and scared. i came to talk to you first since you're his best friend." veronica said as she sighed.

chuck paused and thought about it for a while. "alright, thanks for telling me. don't worry about telling anyone else, you're his daughter and you shouldn't be worrying about this. i'll take care of everything else." chuck reassured her. veronica sighed in relief.

"thank you so much, uncle chuck. you have no idea on how much you've helped me." veronica said. "don't stress it. anything for little archibald."

as veronica finished her meeting with chuck, she went outside and saw henry. "hey, veronica. are you okay?" veronica pecked his lips "no, but i'm handling it." she smiled weakly.

"you know you can tell me anything, right?" henry said, cupping her cheeks. "yeah, i know. it's just that i really need to solve this on my own. it's about my dad. uncle chuck is really kind enough to help me" "yeah, of course. you're family." henry reassured her. veronica smiled.

"i have a party to attend tonight. wanna come with me?" veronica asked "yeah, sure! i'll just go home and change." "oh great! i'll go home and change too." veronica said. "i'll drive you" henry offered.

as they were in the car, henry placed his hand on veronica's lap and started to rub it. "someone's in the mood" veronica teased. henry smirked at her as his hand went up under her skirt. as he was about to go further, veronica's phone vibrated. "hold on." she said, bringing out her phone. "oh it's your mom, she texted me."

"